Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Want to start with "Trainee" to start OBT very soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want to start with "Trainee" to start OBT very soon.

i want to trainee version. The game needs to be equal for everyone. Otherwise, there will be imbalance.

Nope, we voted to have our ranks transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewrah View Post
      i want to trainee version. The game needs to be equal for everyone. Otherwise, there will be imbalance.
      Why do you call a different symbol that your character does have imbalance? What's the meaning of this?

Comment

Valofe should reintroduce low ranks server and keep other servers for expert players.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
          Valofe should reintroduce low ranks server and keep other servers for expert players.
          No i think it will not good idea, cause we must play together all.
          If you forgot there is not like in old gold times of Ca with a 1 Milion active players.
          We must stay at one Classic combat arms, and make him GREAT again

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
            SoulhunterIT commented
            Editing a comment
            You didn't understand, I mean they should reintroduce Winchester server for newbies so they can rank up a bit without to be overpowered by expert players just after they start their first games... a solution to let new players to take confidence with CA

Recruit and Veteran servers are the best idea. Recruit servers need a KD limit to prevent hackers from entering it. I would say 1.20 Kill/Death Ratio is a standard.

Comment

SoulhunterIT Mb man... yeah i agree with you...

Comment

Working...
            X