Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance Event

Dear VALOFE members.

Thanks in advance for the support you have provided up to now.
    I would like you to clarify this problem and to solve it above all else.

From the beginning I have always played to get all the rewards daily and as such has always run well so far. Having said that, I have not received my daily rewards for 3 days, where an error message saying "Invalid Request" appears, so, the event is almost over (20th February) and I want to receive the items that belong to me.

In this way I thank that the problem is corrected because I have always played correctly to receive these rewards.

Once again I thank the attention and service provided to us "Players".
    Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Severide

For once again I just checked the Daily Event.
    Consequently, the error continues to appear, today (20th February) ends the event and I want to point out again that I played all the time and these items are the ones that belong to me and are missing, so I appreciate the situation being evaluated.

Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Severide

Comment

i have same problem

Comment

Brotkrumen there is a problem with daily activity
        BIG BOSS

Comment

We have been doing this event for 24 or 25 days and when it finally comes the day to pick up the good gift, it stops working and it is like this before the end of the event, 3 accounts playing one hour a day minimum, what? answers by valofe, we do not feel deceived those who can not pick up what we have worked. always the same response from the event: invalid request.
          and on the part of valofe the answer is: NONE
          from day 18 people posting that it does not work and there is no answer, neither here nor by the discord help channel
          what is this? another way that valofe deceives us and takes us for fools, who do not even give a sad answer.

hemos estado 24 o 25 dias haciendo este evento y cuando por fin llega el dia de recojer el regalo bueno, deja de funcionar y es asi desde antes de la terminacion de evento, 3 cuentas jugando una hora al dia minimo pera que ?, no hay contestaciones por parte de valofe, no s sentimos engañados los que no podemos recojer lo que emos trabajado. siempre la misma respuesta por parte del evento: invalid request.
          y por parte de valofe la respuesta es : NINGUNA
          desde el dia 18 la gente posteando que no funciona y no no hay respuesta alguna, ni por aqui ni por el canal de ayuda de discord
          que es esto? otra manera de que valofe nos engañe y nos tome por tontos, que ni siquiera dan una triste respuesta.

Comment

The event has already ended.
            the Classic: Daily Attendance Event

[CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
            [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
            Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

• Severide
              Severide commented
              Editing a comment
              Wariel Of course we've all seen that the event is over. And yet, when I opened the post here in the community, the event was still going on, which meant that the items we deserved had to be delivered because they were won with effort and dedication on our part. But I still leave this question:

So, this means that we will not receive our items?

Best Regards,
              Severide
              Last edited by Severide; 02-24-2018, 03:11 PM.

Wariel / @Brotkrumen Of course we've all seen that the event is over. And yet, when I opened the post here in the community, the event was still going on, which meant that the items we deserved had to be delivered because they were won with effort and dedication on our part. But I still leave this question:

So, this means that we will not receive our items?

Best Regards,
            Severide
            Last edited by Severide; 02-27-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

definitely, you can not trust any of the people of valofe, they are unpresentable, they insult us with their continuous actions, when you ask for the hackers, how they have so much access, they tell you that it is a topic in charge of xincode, and it turns out that who sells the aimbot is xincode, they give you an event of 28 days, you fulfill it with days of margin, and they cut it so that you do not receive the rewards before time, and not only that, in the discord channel help questions and questions and They do not know anything since day 16 but more incompetent they do not know anything and it is more they are not even valid, to be able to play dumb and they do not know anything, there are only two options, either they are impetent or they cheat us continuously and I think they are both deceiving us and they are incompetent, therefore valofe is a scam without a doubt

definitivamente, no se puede fiar nadie de la gente de valofe, son unos impresentables, que nos insultan con sus acciones continuas, cuando preguntas por los hackers , como tienen tanto acceso, te dicen que es un tema a cargo de xincode, y resulta que quien vende los aimbot es xincode, te ponen un evento de 28 dias lo cumples con dias de margen, y lo cortan para que no recibas las recompensas antes de tiempo,y no solo es eso, en el canal de discord help preguntas y preguntas y no saben nada desde el dia 16 pero mas incompetentes que no saben nada y es mas ni siquiera son de valofe, para despues poder hacerse los tontos y que no saben nada, solo hay dos opciones, o son unos impetentes o bien nos engañan continuamente y creo que son las dos cosas nos engañan y son unos incompetentes, por lo tanto valofe es una estafa sin lugar a dudas

Comment

the event ended on the 20th, not the 16th, which is what we all claim, because from day 16 we could not rejoice the rewards, and now you insult us with your answers, as if we were idiots, and here there are only idiots, the imofpentes of valofe

el evento terminaba y todos los sabemos, el dia 20, no el dia 16 , que es lo que todos reclamamos, por que desde el dia 16 no se pudo recojer las recompensas, y ahora nos insultais con vuestras respuestas , como si fueramos idiotas, y aqui solo hay unos idiotas, los incompetentes de valofe

Comment

@Wariel @Brotkrumen Can you please clarify the situation?

Best Regards,
                  Severide

Comment

There are no news to share yet but this issue is still in process.
                    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

All right, we will wait then.

Thanks for the help and support.

Best Regards,
                      Severide

Comment

and now

Comment

Working...
                        X