Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valofe Give Me My Money Back Or My Items I Bought Days Ago - Thanks

So, I spent 20€ in GC cash.
    I bought "MYST-Weapon IV x5" and some stuff to clan.
    The problem is, I never could open the 5 Myst Weapons, it always said "Server Error (1)" as you can check here https://s14.postimg.org/9uovzjukh/Combat-_Arms_01.jpg so I asked for a refund.

You (Valofe) sent a message asking me to cancel tue refund and you said I would get new "MYST-Weapon IV x5" and you gave me "MYST-Weapon II x1", are you kiding me? (Also, you blocked my account, that´s really stupid, I couldn´t even check the items) as you can check here https://s14.postimg.org/gxwrfgxip/Screenshot_11.png

This is what you gave me instead of the "MYST-Weapons IV x5" https://s14.postimg.org/sa9cxclo1/Combat-_Arms_00.jpg

So, options?
    1. The 5 "MYST-Weapons IV x5"
    2. Or, my money back (20€)

MY IGN: XARONS
    Last edited by xaronsgaspar; 03-13-2018, 08:22 PM.

Did they refuse to refund you even if bugged shop is their fault?

Comment

Hey there,

The compensation which have been given is based on the price of the bugged MYST case you purchased. It isn't the same case but the same value of it.
      Because of your blocked account, you will have to contact the Customer Support please.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        Hey there,

The compensation which have been given is based on the price of the bugged MYST case you purchased. It isn't the same case but the same value of it.
        Because of your blocked account, you will have to contact the Customer Support please.
        Really.................. hmm.. are you telling me I didn´t it 3 times? ...

Comment

• Brotkrumen
          Brotkrumen commented
          Editing a comment
          You sent 3 tickets because of your bugged case. This is a seperate issue beside the account block. It might be that such things are dealed by different departments. Yes I know, it is going hand in hand with each other from your point of view but this is how such subjects could be dealed.

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
        Did they refuse to refund you even if bugged shop is their fault?
        Yes and they say "If you dont refuse the refund, we will block your account (even if we buy something and we cant open it or what ever................)"

Comment

same they took my gc and i still didn't receive anything and they are not taking it seriously.. i'm so done its been months since the ending of 2017...
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by xaronsgaspar View Post

Yes and they say "If you dont refuse the refund, we will block your account (even if we buy something and we cant open it or what ever................)"
            are they blackmailing you for your own rights? i truly had hope to this game and i was ready to spend alot of money on it again but i bought once and they took my gc and I received nothing i'm so disappointed by how they treat their costumers.. wow
            AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
            X