I want my gc back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my gc back

I gifted something perm to my alt account and it didn't receive it since 2017 now and nothing's done about it ? why can't you put my gc back in my account ? You have time to make new sales weekly but not give players their money back? i can't take VALOFE serious anymore.. I filled the required format and sent to a FM but still he didn't reply I thought its supposed to be fixed months ago? i'm just speechless at this point.. is this stealing or what? this is an urgent issue that concerns ur loyal players that needs to be fixed asap.. its funny at this point. i paid my real money on this game not for u to take it and my acc receives nothing. I'm so dissatisfied and disappointed.
    AIM HIGH

someone move this to the classic forums
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• AveBeli
      AveBeli commented
      Editing a comment
      Done.....

ffs i want my money or my gc back
    AIM HIGH

Comment

I poked once again about it.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        I poked once again about it.
        its almost june. are u kidding ? ffs give me my gc back. this is scaming I literally can't believe that cae is being managed by such a team. If it was nexon it wouldn't have taken that long. at this point I'm speechless I really don't know what to say. Might never ever char ge nx again to get fooled again.That was my 1st time in ca classic and might be the last thats not the right way to treat ur customers. been playin since beta and have never experienced something like that. Sometimes my nx might disappear or show as 0 with nexon and then appears within hours but for months since the begining of 2018 like wtf
        AIM HIGH

Comment

so you have time to make evens and give aways and not to give me my gc back ? tf is that
          AIM HIGH

Comment

how can my voice be heard im so done
            AIM HIGH

Comment

someone help me? i want my gc back or my money wtffff
              AIM HIGH

Comment

this is literally scamming and unacceptable
                AIM HIGH

Comment

Hey, I poked once again 2 days ago about it.
                  Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                  VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                    Hey, I poked once again 2 days ago about it.
                    so any updates ? its august now
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

All i ever want is my gc back why u gotta do this to me ? this is my money im done
                      AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
                        All i ever want is my gc back why u gotta do this to me ? this is my money im done
                        Well considering that it has been well over a month, I believe that it is safe to assume that you will not be getting your money back. Actually... I believe that nx/gc isn't refundable.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Well considering that it has been well over a month, I believe that it is safe to assume that you will not be getting your money back. Actually... I believe that nx/gc isn't refundable.
                          but they took it from my account this is actually insane? i bought something and the nx was gone and i got nothing whether they give me the item or the gc.
                          AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
                          X