FIXED - GameGuard Discover Hack and Server time out issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIXED - GameGuard Discover Hack and Server time out issues

PROBLEM: Game Guard Discover Hack and Server Disconnected. The problem is that there is another program using a file in the GameGuard folder. Here is how to find out which one it is. THE FIX: Right click combat arms and OPEN FILE LOCATION. Open up the GameGuard folder. Highlight all the files and click DELETE. There will one file that will not delete. It will say Can Not Delete in use by (what every program is using it) Mine was my Corsair4 Link that is used to monitor my computer water cooling system. Since I really do not need to monitor it, because the Bios should tell me if there is an issue, I went into Task Manager and closed the program.

I reinstalled combat arm (for Game Guard to reinstall) and started playing Combat Arms...and it crashed. I went in to Task manager again and saw that Corsair turned itself on due to the Vid Card fan speed changing. So I deleted the Corsair app and IT IS FIXED! Played almost all night lol.

I hope this helps.

I have the same problem, I try to do all the steps described above, but the problem remains. Does anyone have a solution?

Comment

Working...
    X