Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic is back.... with more bugs and crashing than ever before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic is back.... with more bugs and crashing than ever before.

There has yet to be a single Fireteam game completed due to CONSTANT crashing back to desktop. Is this going to be fixed or is Classic just a waste of time to try to play? Also, the store is completely broken and the video settings are so screwed up you have to spend half an hour to get it working at all.

It's not even the 2010-2011 classic that we did an official vote on either.

Comment

We just crashed again.

Comment

Game just crashed again.

Comment

Crashed again and now one of the servers disappeared. What sucks about that is we are only allowed to have about 20 rooms per channel. Only two channels work. When those have more than 20 rooms it is impossible to make a new room. Why is this bad? Because Classic brought back the ability to outfit in the game room. Every other room has a nubtard mod who decides to outfit for 20 minutes and not start the game. That limits us to about 10 active rooms for all the players to share. When they are full(like they always are) there is a large pool of players who can't get in a room to play.

While I like the ability to outfit in the game room I do not think that the room mod should have that option. If you're going to host a room you need to start the game, not **** around and leave 15 other players twiddling their thumbs. Elite should be a paid item only. There should not be an option to buy it using GP and it should not be given away. That will prevent hackers and trolls from controlling any given room. You aren't going to pay for an item on an account that is going to be banned the next day.

I spent a decade building my character's rank, inventory, reputation and statistics. Nexon totally ruined all highly valuable accounts when they started giving away every item for GP perm and snuffing every weapon to perform exactly like all the others. They took away every single reason for us to spend actual money. Why would I pay for something I can get for free? 99% of accounts with a payment history are clean, legitimate accounts. We used to have our own server for people who had a payment history. There were no hacks in those channels.

Comment

Classic brings back "classic" bugs.

Comment

Are they going to fix this thing? We wanted old CA back and what we got was a malfunctioning, unplayable wreck of a game. Shop doesn't work, inbox doesn't work, rank doesn't work, game crashes constantly.

We all still want old CA. Is their intention to give us a broken pile of junk, then when we don't use it claim that there weren't enough players to keep it? This looks to me like a scapegoat. Intentionally releasing a mangled game to try and eliminate interest in it so they don't have to put time into maintaining it.

Comment

Crashed twice in 20 minutes.

Comment

Just crashed again.

Comment

Crashed. See the issue?

Comment

Crashed. I sense a pattern.

Comment

And there's another crash.

Comment

Working...