The Moon God is Coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moon God is Coming...

“FInd him” I heard them as I shuffle myself in this tight space to hide from the soldiers that are looking for me. Clutch in my hand is a very important map and blue print to a very powerful weapon.

As I stroll down a very tight pathway running away from the soldiers that wants me captured again, I went and run.

I almost out of breathe when I decided to stop, I know that they are not running after me because I heard a loud explosion in that direction. Maybe the JSF finally run into the NMX and finally clash and explode...

Both are fighting for their own ego and power and everybody is their little paw, that’s why I ran, because I have to find this treasure in this map, to ask the moon god for the guidance to live peacefully and normal.

As I walked to the Kill Creek and through the grave digger, I arrived to the first point in the map. The first riddle of the map is

“ I am a force of nature, waxing and waning with each passing night. What am I?” I said under my breathe as I stroll to the city of Hollow ravine.

“The moon, that’s the answer to the riddle.” As I look above the forest looking at moon in the sky along the wind that flows the trees as it waves with the silence of the place. I know the answer now...

I read the maps again and look at the clues “In the middle there I am, stood still with a light shines on me.” I walked to the middle as a big tree that shadows the moon stood still. And in the middle an arrow etched to it.

I walk through the tree and saw an old piece of paper, and I opened it,

The second clue, I said to my self as I speak the written words out loud.

“I am the guardian of the night, the keeper of time. My power over the moon brings light to the darkness and darkness to the light.” I recite the words, and I read the next riddle right below the sayings. As I clutched on my backpack, I decided to walk towards where this riddle leads me.

May the moon gods lead me to its powerful treasure.

As I travel a long road I have seen the city, New Pax, the map shows me a huge city and a doctor’s sigil in it.

I will never know where to start however I never expected to see an abandoned city with all the buildings are in wreck.

What have happened here, I wouldn't know. As I walked through the city I only hear the silent swoosh of the wind as it hit the pavements.

And then I heard tiny footstep behind me, as I look what could it be the small dog was startled and runs away. I went after it and I saw it go inside an abandoned hospital.

When I enter the hospital I can still see that whatever happened in this city it feels like they left suddenly, the hospital stuffs are still here, the beds are still here, the machines are still in place, rotten food from the hospital is still inside the trolly the staff is pushing room by room.

I walked as I heard a whimper, I saw the dog that I've seen earlier, he was stuck in one of the building cracks and whimpering to me...

I immediately take some first aid stuff in the nurse station and aid the injured dog. It was a black Labrador. “You’re all patch up.” I said to the dog as I stood up but it barked to a direction...

I went with the dog, and I saw a secret passage. It went inside and I follow him.

The passage is dark and gloomy however when I went at the end of the hallway the same old piece of paper was there...

The dog has led me to the 2nd clue...

"I am a gift to the sick and wounded, able to restore balance and harmony. What am I?"

I stopped at my tracks and say “Healing, you are healing.”

I went and search for healing and it led me to the hospital, beside the paper another bottle with paper inside are seen...

“I hold the power to heal, to mend the broken and restore the sick. My touch brings peace and balance to the body and soul.”

He is the god of healing and moon... the power you have can make peace of the world.

As I fold the paper I heard footsteps. I take a peak as I held the dog in me so he wont run away.

A couple men with large guns are searching for something. “Find him anywhere, you cant let him out of your sight! The mission is to complete the map and take whatever it discovers.”

I was shocked as it reveals that this people has been following me.

I held the dog and we went outside as slow and quite as possible. I need to get away. I need to not let this people get what I was searching.

As I ran through the city streets, trying to escape the men with guns, I felt a tug on my pant leg. It was the black Labrador, barking at me urgently. I stopped in my tracks and saw that we had reached a dead end. The men were closing in on us.

But then, something miraculous happened. The dog jumped up and pressed a hidden switch on the wall. A secret door opened, revealing a staircase leading down into the darkness. The dog barked at me, urging me to follow him. I had no other choice.

As we descended the stairs, I heard the men shouting and cursing above us. They had figured out our escape route. But we kept going, deeper and deeper into the darkness.

Finally, we emerged into a large underground chamber. It was filled with strange symbols and artifacts, unlike anything I had ever seen before. And in the center of the room was a pedestal, on top of which sat an ancient tome.

I approached the tome and opened it. Inside, I found the third Riddle.

The third riddle goes "I am a guide to the future, able to reveal secrets and hidden knowledge. What am I?"

I knew the answer immediately. "Divination," I whispered to myself. And then, just as I was about to leave the chamber, the men burst in.

There was nowhere left to run. They had us surrounded. But then, the dog did something incredible. He leapt up onto the pedestal and touched his nose to the ancient tome. Suddenly, the room was filled with blinding light.

When I opened my eyes, the men were gone. The chamber was empty, except for me and the dog. And in my hands, I held a piece of paper that contained the location of the powerful weapon that I had been searching for.

I knew that the moon gods had guided me to this place, and that the dog had saved my life. I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, and prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead. With the power of the moon and the gods on my side, I was ready for anything.

I ran as fast as I could, with the dog still in my arms, trying to escape from the men who were following me. I knew I had to keep the map safe and not let them take it, or the powerful weapon it led to.

The third riddle from the map was still unsolved, and I had to find the answer to it quickly. I continued running until I reached the outskirts of the city, where there were fewer people and buildings.

As I caught my breath, I looked around for any sign of the answer to the riddle. And then I saw it, a statue of a jackal-headed god, Anubis, standing tall and proud.

"I am a protector in the night, shielding those who seek my aid. What am I?" I muttered the riddle to myself, and then I knew the answer. " The power of Khonsu."

I approached the statue, and as I touched it, a hidden compartment opened up, revealing the final piece of the powerful weapon, the piece of Khonsu.

But my victory was short-lived as the men who had been chasing me had caught up with me. They took the piece of Khonsu from me, and before I knew it, they had killed the dog.

I was captured and taken to their hideout, where I saw that they had all the pieces of Khonsu and were trying to assemble it. They wanted to use it for their own evil purposes and were willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

But little did they know, they were making a grave mistake. The power of Khonsu was not meant for destruction and evil, but for protection and justice.

As they tried to assemble the pieces, a bright light shone from it, blinding them and knocking them to the ground. And then, a voice spoke to me, "The power of Khonsu chooses its wielder wisely, and you have shown yourself to be worthy."

I knew what I had to do. I took the assembled Khonsu gear, put it on, and felt its power coursing through my veins. I was no longer a mere mortal but a protector of the innocent.

I fought against the men who had captured me and defeated them, ensuring that the powerful weapon never fell into the wrong hands. I then set out to use the power of Khonsu for good, to protect those who seek my aid and to bring justice to those who deserve it.

The journey to find the pieces of Khonsu was a difficult one, but it led me to discover my true purpose in life, to protect and serve. And with the power of Khonsu by my side, I was ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead.
    Last edited by GM-HidekiMaru; 04-26-2023, 01:57 AM.
    GM-Fall
    Combat Arms & Black Squad Operation Team
Working...
X