This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/9/2018 Experimental Update Maintenance [Complete]

Click image for larger version  Name:	Maintenance Complete.png Views:	1 Size:	132.4 KB ID:	8836

EXPERIMENTAL UPDATE

Rangers!

The update maintenance is now complete as of 09:22 (CET) / 00:22 (PST)! Please use the launcher to update your CBT clients to play.

[Changelogs]
    - Experimental Update regarding Rank Restoration
    - Fixed Billing Error
    - Auto-Patcher now supported

Please take note that this update regarding Rank Restoration is risky in nature
    which is part of the purpose of the CBT. It's very possible that some characters
    created in the CBT might get bugged but not in a game-breaking way.

Thank you for your unwavering support and continued participation of the CBT.

why im still low rank with my main acc can someone help me

Comment

Im trying to log on my old account that i used to log using my Email, but now my Email is set to the new account i have on Valofe so i cant log on my old account... How do i do pls help

Comment

I've a simple Question if that possible
        I didn't open my account on Comabt arms classic for 3 days today I tried to open it
        I had to create a character and I got T rank but for info iam a CIC and I saw the other got a ranks for real
        Is there a soluation for that ?

Comment

When i login today i got my old ranks i was like oh they added our old ranks and thx so much.

Comment

is maintenance now?

Comment

Originally posted by Uimire101984 View Post
              is maintenance now?
              Yeah, Classic not work for now...

Comment

why they dont put here when is starting the maintenence and when is finish

Comment

why they dont put here when is starting the maintenence and when is finish
                  BETA test is over. I think you have to wait few days more for Classic Start Officialy.

Comment

can any forum moderetor telling us when the classic is able to play again?

Comment

can any forum moderetor telling us when the classic is able to play again?
                      Classic Will be opened ONCE we REACHED 100k VOTES!

YOU CAN VOTE THERE, ---> https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/vote
                      Also you can again vote after 24hour...
                      Last edited by FireteamRS; 01-11-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

better **** with this game again because 100k votewill be next year cya

Comment

Originally posted by desecrate1984 View Post
                          better **** with this game again because 100k votewill be next year cya
                          I fell you, but we must got it.... Yes all of us knows that this vote have not point, its very bad... but for now all what we can is to vote every24h.

Comment

better i play CA RU and is verry fun than this shit OLD CA

Comment

Originally posted by desecrate1984 View Post
                              better i play CA RU and is verry fun than this shit OLD CA
                              You know, alot of peoples said that, "i go play CA RU" or "Brasil", but all of them again folow this forum all days, and wait for see what will happend with Classic Ca

Comment

Working...
                              X