Combat Arms: the Classic OBT Bug Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Arms: the Classic OBT Bug Hunt

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bug Hunting.jpg Views:	1 Size:	175.2 KB ID:	10202

Rangers!

It's time to crush those bugs! If you've encountered any bugs (Game Breaking, Exploitable, and etc.) and would like to report them, now's your chance! Please download the Google Spreadsheet file in this post below to document the bug you'd like to report and send it to us by joining our Discord Server and message vCryonize or Valeris#1875 along with the bug report. This is for the betterment of the Classic since each and every one of the report sent will be checked thoroughly. Please take this bug report serious as anyone that sends files that are unrelated to the game will be blocked from Discord.

[Links]
    Public Bug Report File via Google Spreadsheets

Discord Server Invite Link

Rangers!

Es ist Zeit, Bugs zu vernichten! Wenn Ihr Fehler (Game Breaking, Exploitable usw.) entdeckt haben und diese melden möchtet, habt Ihr nun die Chance! Bitte ladet die Google Spreadsheet-Datei in diesem Eintrag herunter, um den Fehler zu dokumentieren, den Ihr melden möchtet und sendet ihn uns, indem Ihr unserem Discord-Server und der Nachricht vCryonize oder Valeris#1875 mit dem Fehlerbericht beitretet. Die Daten wird der Verbesserung des Combat Arms: Classics beitragen, da jeder einzelne Bericht sorgfältig geprüft wird. Bitte nehmt diesen Fehlerbericht ernst, da jeder, der nichts mit dem Spiel zu tun hat, von Discord blockiert wird.

[Links]
    Öffentliche Fehlerberichtdatei über Google Spreadsheets

Link für Diskord-Server-Einladen

Rangers!

O böcekleri ezmenin vakti geldi! Herhangi bir böcekle karşılaştıysanız(Oyun Kırma, Sömürülebilir, ve benzeri.) ve onları rapor etmek isterim, Artık sizin şansınız! Lütfen, Discord Server'a katılarak ve hata raporuyla birlikte vCryonize veya Valeris#1875 mesajıyla bize bildirmek ve göndermek istediğiniz hatayı belgelemek için lütfen aşağıda yazılan dosyası Google Spreadsheet indirin. Bu, gönderilen her raporun her biri iyice kontrol edileceğinden Classic'in iyileştirilmesi içindir. Oyunla ilgisi olmayan dosyaları gönderen herkes Discord'tan engelleneceğinden lütfen bu hata raporunu ciddi olarak alın.

[Bağlantı]
    Halka açık böcek rapor dosya üzerinden Google Spreadsheets

Discord Server Davetiyesi Bağlantısı

what about AFK players in QR? this was bigges problems in old ca with powerleveling players
    why u dont put the sistem from reloaded here and all afk are out after 1 min

Comment

• scottdm7
      scottdm7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you good ? Even those there afks. they will not get the same exp / gp as you , how mcuh exp you get its depends on how many kills you get . so don't worry about them , also if they're afk it means more kills for you ma nikuuaaaaa

Bring back the clan servers ... Almost everyone have a clan now , i need more members to join my clan we like to clan war and level our clans up so more people can join... How come you guys still didnt add cw servers. .. And i made over 20 posts about it , and you guys no even reply or say anything regard it , if you will never add that server to ca classic let me know so i willl not buy a perm elmbom and color for my clan cuz it would be waste of my money.
    Also bring back the super elite as well as megaphones. Thanks

Comment

I will put you all the mistakes of the game 1: We want Channel Clan And Channel VIP 2:We also want to sell weapons 3:We want to have a promotion for every weapon as it was in 2011 and we do not want to upgrade CIC 4:And we want the flood to return Moderado Elite And Super Elite 5:There are some weapons there are not in Combat Arms Classic Such as weapons Dual And M134 Mingun 6:There is no full Ability such as Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Specter Gold Steady Hand Gold Resourceful Gold 7:We want a new rules for the game while protecting the game from hackers and glitches with a good monitoring system for those things which really ruins the game and thanks in advance 8:Thank you for the good treatment and that all these errors will be corrected as soon as possible

Comment

cant fill in the Spreadsheet ??

Comment

This isn't really a bug it's just an important feature i'm sure alot of us will like for better gaming experience basically the mouse sensitivty goes in increments of ones this is kinda bad since it's always either to high or to low make it like reloaded where we can have decimal values for more control that would be great

Comment

I will put you all the mistakes of the game
            1: We want Channel Clan And Channel VIP
            2:We also want to sell weapons
            3:We want to have a promotion for every weapon as it was in 2011 and we do not want to upgrade CIC
            4:And we want the flood to return Moderado Elite And Super Elite
            5:There are some weapons there are not in Combat Arms Classic Such as weapons Dual And M134 Mingun
            6:There is no full Ability such as Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Specter Gold Steady Hand Gold Resourceful Gold
            7:We want a new rules for the game while protecting the game from hackers and glitches with a good monitoring system for those things which really ruins the game and thanks in advance
            8:Thank you for the good treatment and that all these errors will be corrected as soon as possible

Comment

Increase the exp to get 3 times more (the way it was before) and create a few more ranks <3 U will be then amazed how many nolifers u have in the game

Comment

why i cant open mist weapon IV and i have in another acc the mist sr smg and exp pass why i cant open it

Comment

Originally posted by altesjaak View Post
                  cant fill in the Spreadsheet ??
                  Please download the Google Spreadsheet file in this post below to document the bug you'd like to report and send it to us by joining our Discord Server and message vCryonize or Valeris#1875 along with the bug report.
                  Last edited by Brotkrumen; 02-02-2018, 12:20 AM.
                  Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                  VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Instead of having us look for dumb ass bugs how about opening clan servers

Comment

hey, what about that weird bug where our inventorys didnt get transfered, and that other bug where you guys have retarded money hungry devs/employees who dont give a shit about the players but love to pretend they do? any chance of fixing those?
                      #WorseThanNexon

Comment

They will get all done, dont worry

Comment

please fix the fly glich

it is way too annoying to see so many idiots using this bug
                          especially in QR

Another problem imo is that u can join any server u like
                          and it becomes a problem when NA players with 1-2 bars join EU rooms
                          They lag , they modem tap and they use their lags to ruin other people rooms...
                          (same goes to some TR players joining EU or NA rooms and lagging as hell)

please make it so server will be restricted according to your region
                          (you can add global servers ofc like it was when Nexon owned the game , but allowing people from the other side of the globe to join your games and ruin every1s experience is not acceptable )
                          Last edited by Wariel; 02-18-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Hello Wariel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IswqrQmg8c

https://imgur.com/a/yssbU

Solve the bug please whit Kdr.
                            I can not enter any lobby for having the high kdr
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sensit1ve; 02-23-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X