• Combat Arms: the Classic's Road to #100k

Click image for larger version

Name:	OBT- Milestone.png
Views:	2
Size:	406.7 KB
ID:	8941

100k Votes = Open Beta Test Begins

Rangers!

The Voting Campaign needs to reach 100k votes in order to start the Open Beta!
    Head on over to the website to vote.
    We also currently have an on-going giveaway competition on our Official Facebook page where you'll be required to vote daily to earn more chances of winning the giveaway!

Click the links below:

Combat Arms: the Classic Voting Campaign
    Ultimate Mystery Giveaway

Can't tell if i want the classic back, if you guys want to split the community into classic and reloaded, go for the old shop system (nx exclusives, perms i.G.) and even want us to start over again, putting gp players into a big disadvantage, i'm out of classic. We played years to get our inventories like event skins etc, some even spent hundreds of bucks, just resetting everything but keeping the old shop system will end up some hardcore fans to buy out again and others beeing left behind with nothing. this game is too old to make it a big grind.... .
    #makecafair

Comment

im stop too the vote !! why should I play without my entire inventory !! i spent 5 years accumulating the weapons and the equipment which are on my 2 ACC (CIC5 AND CIC2)

I'm sorry for the community that wants Classic back
      Last edited by sami12; 01-10-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• rozay23
        rozay23 commented
        Editing a comment
        i stop vote too

@vCryonize Can you help me for whilte ?
      I got rank stuck Most of players got ranks back
      and some didn't get because they didn't open accounts on beta
      what should we do about that ?

Comment

Why don't you guys, instead of going crazy with all this crazy votes, just rework CA reload to have the same GUI / UI as Classic? In other words, make Reload look the same as Classic while keeping Reload engine. Classic is going to be a big mess for you guys and a hack/bug fest for us. You will end up making more fixes than you can handle. CA reload from 2015-2017 had a lot of unfixable bugs due to engine limitations.
        Also, dividing the community into two separate games is a horrible idea. This will kill the game faster than imaginable as you will have a lot more issues to handle and we might not have the time to wait for fixes. I personally will not go to classic because rank means nothing to me. My investments are more important than a little rank. I worked too hard on all my accounts to just start over again. That's just my opinion.

Comment

Why make us wait even longer? You know it will take months to get 100k votes.

Comment

Merhaba @vCrtonize Bu 100k votes Çok saçma binlerce kisi Oyunu oynamak için bekliyor ayın 31 Cok fazla . Lütfen Oyunu Açın O kadar kisi oyunun açılmasını ne zamandan beri bekliyor
            Ve siz Oyunu yaptınız ve Kapattınız Bu sizin yaptiğınız sadece Oyuncuları oyundan Soğutmatan Başka bir sey degil.

Comment

wtf we need to wait until the voting got 100k vote to play again the classic? if we reach 100k vote next year we will play the classic then? dam this company they dont know nothing

Comment

This company is already becoming like Nexon. At least maintain our inventories and investments, it doesn't have to be ranks only.

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post
                  This company is already becoming like Nexon. At least maintain our inventories and investments, it doesn't have to be ranks only.
                  I second this.

Comment

If you bring back the old exp system, when people were getting like 900 exp. per game on NEMEXIS HQ, you will make a lot of people (including - me) to return in Combat Arms. Now the game is in miserable condition and also split up. Nexon did "great job" making this game to die slowly. You are the guys who can bring back the old memories make them a real thing. I'm not playing this game until only the classic remains and not split up in 2 versions. Everybody who is talking about P2W,... wow. How do you think they're making money? Out of the air? No. If the game is fully F2P, no one will invest money and the game will die. The shop should have recon vest, spec weapons with GP and NX as the old days. This state of classic isn't classic, it's just reloaded with the old UI and nothing special in it. Hope some people can understand me, but most wont, because they are not playing since the rising of this game (Talking about - 2012).
                    Last edited by StilianBG; 01-11-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StilianBG View Post
                      This state of classic isn't classic, it's just reloaded with the old UI and nothing special in it. Hope some people can understand me, but most wont, because they are not playing since the rising of this game (Talking about - 2012).
                      I understend you, and agree with all of this.... Good job man.

Comment

what about 2008 was amazing funny to play in that time

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post
                          im not agreed with this think in CA was alot scamers players they have everything for nothing. For me and i think for all is better starting with new caracter with nothing( i know is not good idea because i spend alot money) nut is the best option for everyone

Comment

I m sorry but
                            they dont know nothing
                            Last edited by Wariel; 01-12-2018, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X