No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Rank Restoration Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where my rank i have cic 4 95% but now in CA Classic my rank T Why ?/ because im from Russia or what ??why Valofe ??

Comment

And now what guys ?? If I restoration my account, will I lose all inventory and all my items ? What's happening ? Thanks
      ​​​​​

Comment

• Wariel
        Wariel commented
        Editing a comment
        If you restore your rank your Combat Arms: Reloaded rank will be transferred to Classic.
        Only your rank will be transferred no items (inventory).

Your rank will remain the same on Reloaded.
        Your items (inventory) will stay on Reloaded.

• pandeka4
        pandeka4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you friend : )) Thats sucks, because I love the Classic from my join date - 06.2010, but nothing can't be made for sorrow : ((
        ​​​​​​​My rank is, brigadier general

ey valofe what are you trying to do ?
      this isn't fair that you do all of the things is to attract players back
      this game is a good one if you make more cold players from the game
      listen to the players
      you that you are unable to correct the errors of the first game, you will fix my
      if nexon from nexon and try to do better than if you got a game that you do get so much applause, how good, and you're loved
      now all the players have a grudge against you
      the rush of regret is the end of thinking if you want to fix itv..
      BIG BOSS

Comment

Hey, I have just a quest : What do you think I will do WITHOUT my equipments ¿?

I'm playing CA for so long and have spent a lot of time and money, With approx 27perms. Do you realy think that I will continue to play without my perms and with ONLY 2.000 GP ???????????
        I was sooo happy when I see Valofe will bring Old CA back; But here you are kidding us, We just should forget everything we earnd after so much years of playing this game ? This is not good for us, and my decision is that I'll not play anymore to this game. Sorry Valofe, It was a good intention but finaly you'll definitively lose the trust of your core players.
        Bring back our inventory from Reloaded, Or this game will just die one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arno2001 View Post
          Hey, I have just a quest : What do you think I will do WITHOUT my equipments ¿?

I'm playing CA for so long and have spent a lot of time and money, With approx 27perms. Do you realy think that I will continue to play without my perms and with ONLY 2.000 GP ???????????
          I was sooo happy when I see Valofe will bring Old CA back; But here you are kidding us, We just should forget everything we earnd after so much years of playing this game ? This is not good for us, and my decision is that I'll not play anymore to this game. Sorry Valofe, It was a good intention but finaly you'll definitively lose the trust of your core players.
          Bring back our inventory from Reloaded, Or this game will just die one more time.
          Yeah, it was a great spend time of playing : ))
          Me too want come back all my inventory in Classic, so I sustain you with both hands.Great post friend : )) !

Comment

Dear Creators! Why only the experience of translation? Translate the whole character from reboot to classic !!! I want to play with my weapon !!! After the beginning of the transfer, translate completely!

Comment

good morning, dear administratation, i am lasha, i play this game over 2008, in 2017 year my rank was deranked for power level, but I think it was wrong, Because When I was playing, I'm always playing all permited mode, with rpg, explo, mine an it.s. da this game Long lasting. i never play for powerlevel when charachters sits in long time Without shooting, Awaiting the 1, 2 and 3 hours to go And then they start playing. I always adhere to laws and regulations. I ask you please to restore my Ranke, my rank was CIC 1 24%, or you cane restor my rank GOA minimum.
              1. I've lost 6 million of the money because of this wrong sanction
              2. I lost my rank, Which has passed the time and energy of the time.
              3. When you transfer the base, no weapon has been delivered,
              I do not say anything about this, I can get it and get it, But it's time to go to this rank. You know well They retained the ranks which kiked me iFrom the game, because I did not play powerlevel. My request is to return your rank CIC Whether or not it GOA.
              Thank you in advance

Comment

• Wariel
                Wariel commented
                Editing a comment
                Greetings LLOSABERIDZE,

Posting this here on the forums won't get you anywhere.
                Please contact Customer Support and explain to them in as much detail as possible on the situation.
                https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support
            Working...
            X