X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration FAQ

Dekaron Migration FAQ

Dekaron Migration (Transfer of Service) FAQ

Papaya Play will hand over the publishing responsibilities for Dekaron service to VFUN. On May 3, 2021, publishing of Dekaron is migrating to Valofe Global Ltd. from Vertigo Games International Pte. Ltd.

In this article we are addressing the most common questions and concerns of our players.

What is happening?

On May 3, 2021, Papaya Play will hand over the publishing responsibilities for the Dekaron service to Valofe VFUN.

What does this mean?

Papaya Play will no longer be responsible for/or involved with the live operations of Dekaron, this will now be managed by Valofe VFUN.

Dekaron will no longer be available in Papaya Play starting from the maintenance on May 3, 2021.

What will change?

Any platform run by Papaya Play such as the current website, official forums and social media channels will likely be closed down or repurposed along with the current player support process. Game localization, customer support and all other publishing responsibilities will be handled directly by Valofe VFUN.

What will happen to my account?

Your account will remain unaffected as long as you request an account transfer. All your progress and account data will be available on the new service. During this process, all your data will be handled with care.

When the migration period expires on August 2, 2021, all Dekaron game data in Papaya Play will be terminated and the migration will no longer be assisted. In line with this, Papaya Play cash will not be transferred.

Do I need to create a VFUN account for the data migration?

One Papaya Play Dekaron account can be matched and migrated to one VFUN account. Your VFUN account needs to have no previous Dekaron data when you apply for account migration after the maintenance on May 3, 2021.

Who is eligible for data/account migration?

Any full account that is in good standing can opt-in for the account migration. If your account was permanently banned for any reason, you will not be able to transfer it.

What happens now?

Right now, it’s business as usual. The operation and service will continue without change as we work on the handover in the background. We will still be updating content in the same way and in partnership with the developers to keep the game fresh and exciting over the next few months.

Will I be able to transfer between servers?

Unfortunately it is in general not possible to switch from one server to another. This technical restriction continues to apply during the transfer process.

What will happen to inactive accounts during this transfer?

The data transfer will be an opt-in process, so any inactive accounts that do not opt-in will not have their data transferred.

What if I missed transferring my account during the May 3rd Service Transfer Date?

Migration of data will still be available until Aug 2, 2021.

After this migration period, transferring of data will no longer be available. All data not migrated by this period will be permanently deleted.

Will there be changes to the ToC and Privacy Policy?

Valofe VFUN will have their own version of these agreements that you will need to agree to, you may read through it here :
    Will the server be inaccessible during the transfer of service?

All servers will still be open and accessible within the migration period.

Will my characters and items disappear with the migration?

Your characters, equipment, inventories, shared stash, levels, titles, guilds, in-game currency, and items will still be intact and available on VFUN.

I have several characters in my account, what will happen to those?

Upon migration of your account to VFUN, all characters in both servers - created in that account, will be included in the transfer.

What will happen to my remaining DKC?

Financial data, including remaining DKC balance on all accounts, will NOT be transferred. This also includes payment records and payment processor information.

DKC purchases will be disabled on April 30, 2021.

The DShop will remain open until the transfer on May 3, 2021, and all purchased items will be transferred to VFUN.
    GM-Rainehart
    VALOFE Operations Team
Working...
X