11.29.18 Patch Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Lost island open, Muang and Krut.... BIG SUPRISE.... Só repetitive.. .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I like to play TOWER OF GOD, please!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    please fix the daily check reset immediately

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Daily reset didn't work 1st two days of month for me either

Guest replied
    cannot access the game "unable to connect to game server" using facebook login on iOS its been a week now

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Daily reset not working

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Collab with SIU for tower of god event again pls! Most people are looking forward for those heroes once again! Pls pls plsssss!!! Listen to your players valofe!

Leave a comment:

All the characters you listed are part of collaborations with the IP holders. Some of those you listed (the ones from Noblesse: muzaka, seira etc...) will probably never be available again. Lost island has the same character rotation and that will probably not change. They need to do a collab plain a simple in order for new players to get these characters.

Yes. Today i get the first dayly check. This app is going down.

*was wondering

I didn’t get it either. We wondering if anyone else had the problem.

Guest replied
    What's up with daily check in not being reset?!?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    good job, it's cool to have new characters, but there are many others that have not been available for a long time and would like to have them, for example: Makuza, Razel, Aguero Agnes, kg kiske, Pink Bean, Seira, Endorsi Jihad, twenty- fifth Ban, May, Valentine, yuri jahad, Sol Badguy, Kasaragui. it seems that on the Lost Island, the same characters are always available, it is very repetitive.
    Exactly! Island needs fo offer some of the more desired late game heroes and not the same 1st season heroes nobody need wants or is willing to devote their time to farming. Even at a sad and painfully slow 1 a month rate it would be a breath of life for the game. If not the heroes everyone wants then release new heroes to counter the powerhouse heroes that are unbeatable at end game levels....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good job, it's cool to have new characters, but there are many others that have not been available for a long time and would like to have them, for example: Makuza, Razel, Aguero Agnes, kg kiske, Pink Bean, Seira, Endorsi Jihad, twenty- fifth Ban, May, Valentine, yuri jahad, Sol Badguy, Kasaragui. it seems that on the Lost Island, the same characters are always available, it is very repetitive.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Is it customary for players to never get anything gold on summon when your mileage gauge is almost full? I've beeb summoning for a month and a half and i dont get any gold set anymore. Is it because of my mileage almost being full? If so, that doesn't seem fair.
    The drop rate is low. Mileage has no effect...just luck. I've gone months without a gold, it's not really unusual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X