A Guide to Familiar Synthesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guide to Familiar Synthesis

Click image for larger version  Name:	ICA_GL_Familiar-Synthesis-Banner-Homepage_1100x352.jpg Views:	0 Size:	281.2 KB ID:	28555

A Guide to Familiar Synthesis
    "Hello there! Welcome to the world of Familiars! My name is Taki! People call me the Familiar Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Familiar! For some people, Familiar are pets. Others use them for air and land travel. Myself… I study Familiars as a profession. And, I discovered a new way to transform your familiars into a more powerful one! Let me show you how it’s done”

“First of all, let’s take a look at your Familiar Window!”

Familiar Window:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Window.png Views:	0 Size:	433.8 KB ID:	28556

“As you can see, there is a new button here. Let’s see what happens when you press it.”

Familiar Synthesis Window:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Synthesis Window.png Views:	0 Size:	174.0 KB ID:	28557

“Now... Hmm... Which Familiars should we put into this new experiment? It should be maxed level! And doesn’t have a tempering level. Maybe... Let’s start with two common-grade familiars.”

Familiar Synthesis Window with two common grade familiars:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Synthesis Window 2.png Views:	0 Size:	178.7 KB ID:	28558

“Press that Synthesize button and let us see how my new experiment works!”

Familiar Synthesis Window with final familiar:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Synthesis Window Fin1.png Views:	0 Size:	153.7 KB ID:	28559

Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Synthesis Window Fin2.png Views:	0 Size:	106.6 KB ID:	28560

“Woah!”

“As you can see, you can get a higher grade of familiar just by synthesizing 2-4 familiars.
    Let’s Synthesize more familiar!”

Familiar Synthesis Window with different grade familiars:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Familiar Synthesis Window Dif.png Views:	0 Size:	167.8 KB ID:	28561

“The higher the grade you use in the synthesis, the rarer the familiar you’ll get.
    Use that knowledge to your advantage.”

“Who knows... you might get a certain legendary gold familiar. "

Familiar Synthesis List:

Click image for larger version  Name:	SynthesisList.png Views:	1 Size:	107.6 KB ID:	28737

“What are you waiting for, Rider!
    A new world of dreams and adventures with Familiar awaits!
    Let's go!"
Working...
X