Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Migration

Hi!

It's really good been here in the new server, I came from Webzen, after one year past,

I've seen that al PJ can migrate on this server. I've trying but I did it, here a capture.

I do the login in the new server, but there isn't my Original PJ, FireStrykerPY Lvl 70 From MU LEGENDS Webzen,

Really need if you can check this, I was really do anything past that guides me to do the migration.

Thanks for the help and your answers.

Originally posted by thinomaxes View Post
    Hi!

It's really good been here in the new server, I came from Webzen, after one year past,

I've seen that al PJ can migrate on this server. I've trying but I did it, here a capture.

I do the login in the new server, but there isn't my Original PJ, FireStrykerPY Lvl 70 From MU LEGENDS Webzen,

Really need if you can check this, I was really do anything past that guides me to do the migration.

Thanks for the help and your answers.
    I also don't have my 3 characters that i had in Webzen, with all items and experience I got from playing over 400 hours . I've sent 5 tickets so far and I got dumb responses, not even giving a time to solve this issue, it has been 2 weeks so far and I still can't play.

Comment

I really sad for it, I uninstall the game, becouse I don't have anwser for the support team.

Really bad, y have 1029 hrs played. Really sad for lose my characters.

And in 2 days will ends the migration.

GG Valofe, really Miss Webzen.

Comment

Hola, yo estoy en lo mismo. Despues de haber seguido todos los pasos para hacer la migracion y que esta se confirme, hoy mismo intento ingresar al juego despues de actualizar (30026) y al darle comenzar se cierra el juego y me redirecciona a una pagina de VOLOFE donde me dice que no se encuentra infromacion de la cuenta y que debe reiniciarse el juego. Esto perdura y no me permite ingresar en ningun momento. Espero solucionen esto para todos los que no podemos ingresar o nos han perdido las cuentas.

Comment

Working...
        X