Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game guard error

cant update my game guard after patch.
    done everything.. turning off fire wall etc.
    error still...

fail and fail

Comment

maybe VALOFE will end the game here, it's the same as before. I saw the death of the first MU game, a bunch of bugs popped up after the update, and webzen abandoned it. The game ended in the regret of many fans, perhaps history repeats itself.

Comment

maybe VALOFE will end the game here, it's the same as before. I saw the death of the first MU Seassion version of the game, a bunch of bugs popping up after the update, and webzen abandoned it. The game ended in many fans' regret, affordable repeat history.

Comment

I am beyond frustrated with Valofe and what they have done to this game. Bug after bug. Please give the game to someone who knows how to run a game, as I wan t to really play...and now I can't thanks to your stupidity.

Comment

OK...so after your major website outage, Game Guard is still screwed. Followed every step, and NOTHING worked.

What now?

Comment

Same problem here -.-

Comment

Yep...uninstalled. Don't have time to waste on Valofe and their failures. Everyone else should move on. Try Lost Ark from Russia with language patch and ExitLag. Works like a charm, and it is an amazing game...

Oh...did I mention, it works?

Comment

Same here, more than 2 days not being able to login.. even tamporary fix doesnt help. neither does all other help and fixes find trough older post.

Comment

Working...
                  X