GAME IS DEAD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME IS DEAD?

Hi all! i actually really don't have any idea why players left from 2k average players on august with 6k peak players down to 66 average players in these late months and webzen why did they do anything about it? for me the game is good but not great! leveling and items is too easy IMO. but pvp is really good! what are your thoughts guys about this game and what would you suggest to webzen to make this game alive?

First of all to solve the problem with the server. I have to log in at least 4 times every day so I can play.
    I'm getting the message: "waiting for server response". And I'm waiting ... a few more days. Then I'll look for another game.

Comment

Originally posted by j0k6ymustdi3 View Post
      Hi all! i actually really don't have any idea why players left from 2k average players on august with 6k peak players down to 66 average players in these late months and webzen why did they do anything about it? for me the game is good but not great! leveling and items is too easy IMO. but pvp is really good! what are your thoughts guys about this game and what would you suggest to webzen to make this game alive?
      Because this new company support is awful! They didn't even do the migration correctly, me and a lot of other players tried to do the character migration from Webzen and what happened was that we didn't get our old characters and items here, plus the rewards that were promised by doing the account transfer!! Just forget about this game.

Comment

Game is dead. It is so bad. No ones is on forum

Comment

Working...
        X