Clear All

• MU Legend FAQ

Click image for larger version

Name:	MU_Important Announcement_WebSite_BN.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	288.1 KB
ID:	18836

Hello Legends,

If you have any inquiries, questions and problems in the game. Please do check our FAQ to help you out. Hopefully, this may be able to answer your questions and clear out some confusions.

ACCOUNT TRANSFER

Q: What is going on? Why do we have to transfer?
    A: Due to the end of the MU Legend game publishing contract. Between Webzen and VALOFE, the latter will be taking over all operational and game servicing aspects of the MU legend

Q: When can we transfer our accounts?
    A: Transfer period will be on November 26, 2019 to May 26, 2020.

Q: How can I transfer my Webzen to VALOFE?
    A: You can transfer your account by following the steps in MU Legend Migration (https://mulegend-gl.valofe.com/)

Q: Is my personal data also transferred to VALOFE?
    A: Yes, VALOFE and Webzen will make sure that all data moved to VALOFE during the transfer period are encrypted to secure and protect your personal information.

Q: What if I don't want to transfer? Can I play MU Legend through Webzen Account?
    A: No, you cannot play MU Legend through Webzen account because the game's ownership has been fully transferred to VALOFE after November 19, 2019 and you can only play to your account once you transferred it to VALOFE. If you don't want to transfer, then your account will be unplayable, and all of your game data will be deleted after the Transfer period is over.

Q: Can I decide to transfer after the migration period has ended?
    A: Once the transfer period is over, you will not be able to transfer your account.

Q: I have Multiple Webzen accounts, can I combine those accounts into one VALOFE Account?
    A: No, you have to transfer the accounts one by one to separate VALOFE Accounts in order for you to save all of your accounts.

Q: Is the in-game data; such as character's level, item, inventory, familiar is also transferred to VALOFE?
    A: You don't have to worry about your in-game data. Once you have transferred your account, your in-game data such as character level, items, inventory, and familiars will be also get transferred.

Q: I want to know further update after VALOFE transferring, is there any big change in-game?
    A: We strongly advise that to check our website and other social media pages for further updates in MU Legend.

Q: I don't have a VALOFE Account. What should I do?
    A: You can create your own VALOFE account on this website: VFUN Sign-up (https://vfun.valofe.com/membership/signup)

GENERAL

Q: Are the classes gender locked?
    A: Yes. The Dark Lord, Blader, War Mage are all male classes. Then the Whisperer, Spellbinder and Black Phantom are all female.

Q: Is the game a PVE or PVP Based
    A: Both. We have PVE and PVP on this game.

Q: How do I change my MU Legend password?
    A: You can use the forgot password option to try and recover your password and you can change your password in this way.

ISSUES

Q: Why is my account logged in on a different server upon the Service Transfer?
    A: Please be advised that we have encountered problems regarding Zephiros players and Ohrdor players being connected to Sezak Servers. This issue is already fixed. However, for players who have created a character to Sezak Server. Unfortunately, you will be unable to create a character in the Sezak server.

Q: My Redzen/Bound Redzen is missing. What should I do?
    A: We highly suggest to please contact our Customer Support regarding this matter.
Working...
X