Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for information on Elden Ring: I need a complete list of weapon levels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for information on Elden Ring: I need a complete list of weapon levels

Good afternoon, I'm looking for information on Elden Ring: I need a complete list of weapon levels. I want to understand what upgrades are available and how best to use them in different situations. Can you please tell me where I can find such information? I would be grateful for any advice!

I recently found the article "Elden Ring Weapon Tier List" on the Asami Games website and found it incredibly helpful. The article is a detailed guide to all types of weapons in the game, ranked by their effectiveness https://asamigames.com/elden-ring-weapon-tier-list/ This information turned out to be a real revelation for me, since now I know which weapon is worth upgrading first. In addition, the article provides detailed descriptions of each type of weapon and recommendations for its use. I especially liked that the article gave tips on using different types of weapons in different situations.

Comment

Hello, I have been looking for a good Elden Ring weapon guide for a long time, and this article was exactly what I needed. The author described each weapon in detail, its strengths and weaknesses, which allowed me to choose the best one for my playstyle. Thanks to this guide, I was able to significantly improve my skills and enjoy the game even more. Many thanks to the Asami Games team for such useful material!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X