Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Black Squad not available on Steam globally? What does this mean?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Black Squad not available on Steam globally? What does this mean?

Is Black Squad not available on Steam globally? What is this "Coming Soon" ad next to R2beat referring to?

Hello,

The upcoming Black Squad server is exclusively for Taiwan, Macao, and Hongkong.
    The good news is, you can still play the Black Squad global on Steam.

Please visit this link, https://store.steampowered.com/app/550650/Black_Squad/

Feel free to ask any questions

Cheers!
    Black Squad Operation Team

Comment

Hello gspgm001 , thanks for the response

Any news with the release of R2beat? It's been almost 1 month since you announced the relaunch and you guys said you were going to show development news and progress immediately.

So far we have no information other than the announcement, I would like to know if the game will be available globally? Or if it will only be in some regions and what would these regions be? I am from Latin America and I would like us to have a server since here there was the R2beat service

Cheers!

Comment

1. After reading a few Admiral Nelson slot reviews, I decided to give the game a try. I am glad that I did, as it was a great experience. The graphics and sound effects are wonderful, and the bonus features are a lot of fun. The payouts are also generous, and the gameplay is enjoyable. All in all, this is a great game that is sure to please all kinds of slot fans.

Comment

Going the moto x3m is a double-edged sword when it comes to some MP games and the anti-cheat software they use. The cut games roster is useful in this situation.

Comment

Welcome to our article on the topic of online games. Today, we would like to introduce to you the popular games in 2023. Specifically, papa's pizzeria belongs to the list of games in the same series. Let's explore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X