Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Cleaner sucked up some object

Hi all, I have a problem I was vacuuming my computer with a Shark Vacuum Cleaner and it sucked up some object, I didn't notice what. I can't find what it sucked up. Should I take it to a service center? I didn't notice what. I can't find what it sucked up. Should I take it to a service center?

To solve this problem, you must figure out where the object is stuck by looking at the instructions shark professional vacuum manual . Or look at the bottom of the vacuum cleaner with the roller brush. If there is no debris in the brush, check the air paths such as the handle and tubes. If the roller brush is clogged, clean it by gently removing debris that has accumulated around it. If you find this is too difficult because of heavily lodged items, try removing the roller brush to get the item out.

Comment

Yes, it's definitely a good idea to take your computer to a service center if you're uncertain about what the vacuum cleaner sucked up. Foreign objects inside your computer can potentially cause damage to components like the cooling fans or even the motherboard. A professional technician can safely open and inspect the computer to ensure there's no damage and remove any foreign objects if necessary. It's better to be cautious and have it checked to prevent any potential issues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X