Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool photoshop things

Hey, folks! I've been using Photoshop a lot lately, and I'm wondering if there are any cool tools or plugins that can help me enhance my workflow. Any recommendations?

Absolutely! Photoshop has a ton of cool tools and plugins that can make your life easier. Have you tried using the Pen Tool for precise selections and paths? It's a game-changer for creating clean, intricate selections.

Comment

Learning the Pen Tool is essential for anyone serious about using Photoshop. Additionally, I suggest exploring the Brush Preset Manager. This tool enables you to efficiently organize and save your custom brushes, which is incredibly useful if you frequently work with a variety of brushes. Overall there are a lot of things that you can add into your project and learn how to use them, for example you could definitely try to search for some mockups https://www.squad.design/store/mockups and other interesting things, i guess it would be less difficult as they are ready...well already. Good Luck

Comment

Follow the trend and upgrade your look by shopping at Jazmin. Explore the wide range of the latest winter dresses at Jazmin. So grab your favorite dresses today.

Comment

Make your Walima ceremony unforgettable with our latest walima bridal dress in Pakistan. Our extensive selection of dresses offers a variety of colors and styles, ensuring that you'll find the perfect dress to reflect your unique personality and style. Shop now!

Comment

Enjoy the pleasure of a happy birthday cupcake! Your celebrations will be sweetened by our delicious cupcakes, which are prepared to perfection and decorated with holiday flair. Order now for a great birthday treat!"

Comment

Walkeaze offers its customer the best quality Shoulder bag for women and girls online. Explore the latest collection of shoulder bags online at Walkeaze. Grab your favorite fashionable bags for girls and women at low prices.

Comment

Take your athletic performance to the next level with Servis' collection of ladies sports shoes. Designed for comfort and performance, our range of shoes will help you reach your full potential. Take advantage of our unbeatable offers and discounts on the latest styles.

Comment

Get the best New Dress Design in Pakistan by Mohagni and discover the finest collection. Our latest collection gives you a stylish and lovely look. Find your desired dress design and start your online shopping now!a

Comment

Step out in style with our range of men shoes. Our selection of quality shoes is perfect for any occasion, and no matter what your style is, we have something to suit everyone. From classic dress shoes to trend-setting sneakers, you'll find the perfect pair for any event. Make a statement with men's shoes from our collection today!

Comment

Explore Water gun and boys scooty from a wide range of toys collection for kids at The Entertainer. We offer best outdoor toy, like electric scooter for kids and water guns Online.

Comment

Get the latest women dress design online at Ammara Khan. We offer a variety of luxury women's dresses all over Pakistan at reasonable prices with fast delivery. So, grab your favorite unstitched dresses today.

Comment

Seeking the best lawyers in Rawalpindi? Explore Rafat Law Associates, one of the top law firms in Islamabad. Our experienced lawyers specialize in various legal areas. For your legal needs in Islamabad, Rafat Law Associates has you covered.

Comment

Explore a captivating art gallery decoration collection online at R Galleries. Discover home decor pieces that elevate spaces with sophistication and artistic flair. Shop now to adorn your surroundings with unique and inspiring art pieces from our collection.

Comment

Hi, there are many tools you can choose from. But I would suggest Adobe's tools as I am using Adobe tools to make work impressive and easy. I am using Photoshop for real estate image editing services.
                              Enhance your property images with real estate image editing services in USA. From basic color correction to advanced photo retouching, we will help you.
                              Last edited by Guest; 01-20-2024, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X