Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family relationships?

Good day everyone! Recently my wife and I had an argument. She wants to work and hire a nanny to look after the children. I am categorically against it. How can I resolve this issue without destroying good family relationships?

Honestly, I don’t know who can help you in this matter. Perhaps you should visit a family psychologist.

Comment

I agree with the previous comment. And it seems to me that such issues should be resolved in a narrow family circle - just you and your wife. I also advise you to read the useful blog https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/work...or-the-family/ and perhaps this will help you in resolving the issue of your wife’s employment. The main thing is to identify all the pros and cons.

Comment

I suggest focusing on cultivating interesting hobbies and joining communities with shared interests rather than actively seeking romantic partners. By immersing yourself in such communities, you're likely to encounter single women who share your passions. This increases the likelihood of being in sync with someone and forming serious, long-lasting relationships. An added benefit is the accessibility of online communities, making it convenient to connect with like-minded individuals. For example, if you enjoy gaming on PinUp, Megapari, or sikwin.com.in, you can easily find forums or social media groups and engage as an active member. Nevertheless, prioritizing hobbies that involve face-to-face interactions with others remains preferable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X