Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse studing

Hey, with the personnel recruitment going on at the private clinic, we're in need of a bunch of supplies for the hospital and the staff. Any suggestions on where we can find and place orders for these items?

My friends ran into a similar situation. You might want to reach out to private suppliers who specialize in providing devices for similar needs in this industry. They could have what you're looking for.

Comment

Hey, I've got a suggestion for you. There's this company I know that offers a wide range of devices for medical staff—nurses, surgeons, you name it. Check out their selection at this link: https://studyinnursing.com/product-category/medical-awareness-cards/. What's cool is that they cater to both beginners and experienced doctors, which could be really useful for a big hospital that takes in interns for training right away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X