Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retro gaming adventure: help needed!

I'm continuing my retro gaming adventure and decided to reach out to you, friends. If anyone has contacts or experience with stores where you can buy not only old consoles but also authentic games, please share. My mission is to find and preserve a piece of gaming history. Together we can make a true retro gaming voyage and create our own history in search of old gaming treasures.

Bro, you won't believe what I just dug up on the net! It's something, I immediately remembered all the childhood thrills. I came across a site called retro game store, where they sell retro consoles and games. You can imagine, all those old Sega, Nintendo games, they're there in the palm of your hand. I spent hours there, like I was immersed in my childhood. Can you believe it, they even have games we thought were rare! I remembered hanging out with friends in the evenings, throwing ourselves into cool levels like we used to. It's like a roller coaster ride back in time, brother! So if you too are cheered up by the thought of the good old days, check out this site, you're sure to find something for yourself.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for steering me towards this fantastic retro game shop. I've got a retro console on the horizon, and the anticipation is real!

Comment

Drift Hunters - Lively drift racing, beautiful images, unique driving feeling.

Comment

A new experience about ASMR that you have tried yet. geometry dash online is such a game, where sounds help heal and relax the mind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X