Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TON Blockchain and Decentralized Exchanges: The Role of Sharding

1. I've heard that DeDust leverages sharding on the TON Blockchain to enhance its functionality. Could someone explain how sharding works in the context of decentralized exchanges like DeDust? I'm curious to know how this feature contributes to the platform's performance and scalability.

1. Sharding plays a crucial role in enhancing DeDust's functionality on the TON Blockchain. Essentially, sharding allows the network to partition data into smaller, more manageable segments, improving both scalability and performance. With DeDust leveraging sharding, users can enjoy faster transaction speeds and better overall efficiency, even during periods of high network activity. It's a key feature that sets ton swap DeDust apart and makes it a compelling option for decentralized exchange enthusiasts.

Comment

1. I've been intrigued by the concept of sharding and its potential impact on decentralized exchanges, so learning about how DeDust leverages this technology is fascinating. It seems like DeDust is truly pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of decentralized finance. Thanks a million for shedding light on this—I can't wait to explore DeDust and see sharding in action.

Comment

There are different security systems. The same blockchain technologies are used to protect cryptoprojects from fraudsters and hacker attacks. But in any case, it would be nice to have some kind of tool to recognize the actions of hackers as quickly as possible.

Comment

These can be found and used in the workflow now as well. I first of all recommend to start with a consultation with Pessimistic experts, and in addition get smart contract audit services to identify possible problems in the code. By the way, if ongoing support is required, Pessimistic provides it on a subscription basis, and there is their own Spotter monitoring system to check hacker attacks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X