Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic principles of using shampoo for eyelash extensions

Let's discuss how to properly use shampoo to cleanse eyelashes before applying eyelash extensions. Please share your tips and experiences with this important product. What shampoos do you prefer to use for eyelash extensions? What methods of application are considered the most effective? Let's discuss the best cleaning methods to get the perfect result.

For eyelash extensions, it is recommended to use a special shampoo that gently cleans the eyelashes without destroying the glue used for extensions. Also, before using the shampoo for eyelash extensions, it is important to rinse your make-up off your eyelashes well, making sure they are clean. Then apply a small amount of shampoo to a cotton pad or eyelash brush and gently clean your lashes.

Comment

It would be great to share your experience using eyelash lift kits. I used them not long ago and was pleasantly surprised by the results. My eyelashes have become beautifully curved and look natural. A particularly useful tool was the lamination iron, with which I was able to achieve the ideal shape of my eyelashes. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of materials and instructions. I will be glad to hear the stories of other users and exchange experiences.

Comment

Hello to all participants in this thread. Eyelash lift kits really help you achieve amazing results. I have used them several times and can say that my lashes are noticeably longer and lifted https://stacylash.com/collections/ey...nsions-shampoo. Of the tools, I most appreciated special glue and pumice for removing glue residue - they make the process much easier. The materials in the kit were high quality and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I recommend it to anyone who wants to highlight the beauty of their eyelashes.

Comment

The main thing here is to use eyelash shampoo correctly. If you overdo it a little, you can dry your eyelashes and they will become brittle. And of course, it is very important to find a high-quality premium shampoo that does not cause allergies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X