Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice for Custom Diamond-Encrusted Earrings

Hey everyone! My fifth wedding anniversary is coming up, and I want to surprise my wife with a special gift. I'm thinking about getting her a pair of custom diamond-encrusted earrings. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable service or craftsman who can fulfill such an order?

Hi there! For something as special as custom diamond-encrusted earrings, I recommend looking for a reputable jeweler who specializes in custom designs. Many of them offer custom jewelry design services and can work with you to create the perfect pair of earrings. Websites like Blue Nile, James Allen, and Cultivé jewelry offer custom jewelry services. They have a wide selection of diamonds and settings, and you can design the earrings online. Ask friends or family if they know of any reputable jewelers. Personal recommendations can lead you to trusted craftsmen who have a proven track record.

Comment

Hello! That sounds like a wonderful gift idea. Besides local jewelers, some luxury brands offer custom services. Brands like Tiffany & Co., Cartier, and Harry Winston can create exquisite custom pieces, although they might come at a higher price. I also had a great experience with a custom jeweler I found through Instagram. Many jewelers showcase their work on social media, and you can reach out to them directly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X