I am an old veteran that can help you with one specific problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am an old veteran that can help you with one specific problem

As a veteran in Combat Arms I need to talk about a serious problem that I have seen this days and with that a temporarily solution to this problem. Recently I have seen many people glitching in certain maps like Short fuse, Oill rig and specially Warhead. This is a problem, not because they're glitching, but because they're trying to WIN by doing that and at the same time because they're abusing the trick. In some cases individuals will camp with mgs and another type of weapons in high spots of the map making a horrible experience for new players that can't do nothing about it and they can't even kick the glitchers, because the majority will not want them to go out, and with that you will have to wait until the time of the round is over.
    That's why I am here to solve this type of problem, because as a veteran in this type of field I can show you different ways of getting them from their safe spots or another ways to ruining their plans of glitching. For example, recently there have been many people glitching in the map of Warhead in a specific zone which let people to get on the top of some rails and from there they can go higher and explore. What they don't know is that there are more ways to get on the top of the rails from different places that are safe from the gun point of the campers, but they will require the help of a teammate (2 at least).
    By the way, if you have seen some players entering at walls, containers, bunkers, etc. ALONE, I have the solution to that problem if you want to stop them from doing that. The method is quite simple, but you will get the hate from the glitcher and probably he will try to kick you (be prepared). For example in Ghost town I watched some people entering spots that should be impossible if you're doing it alone.
    I am doing this, even tough i am a glitcher, because recently I have seen in Warhead some groups of people that camp with mini guns, launchers and bombs in the high spots making it impossible for some people to even get them and at the same time making the hate to us glitchers 100x bigger than it was before (now I can understand better why so many people hate us). I know that our community has gotten smaller (I mean CA) and that know we know almost everyone and the easiest method would be kicking the player from the room, but there are certain cases where the majority will not want to kick the glitcher and you are #!#&%. Or you could ban them, but it would take some time or maybe he has more than one account (like me). Still I am here just to help you find new ways to kill glitchers, because who knows better the enemy than the enemy itself.
    Probably people will give a shit about what I am talking about, but eyy..... This would bring me pleasure and I know that you would love to troll some glitchers and make them go nuts, because even tough the kick from the room hurts, killing them from their sacred ground its more hurtful.
    If someone wants to contact me I will add my name later and sorry for my bad English. Have a good day.

That wall of text doesn't entice anyone to listen to you. Move on.

Comment

Working...
    X