Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help tracking down some stuff please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help tracking down some stuff please.

1st off, i would like to say thank you that we still have a game to play. its not what im used to but it is playable so thank you.

2nd, im looking to track down the Hauser sets. seems to be very difficult. i have Hauser and i found his M60E4, but the rest of the set i cant seem to find, like his RPG-7, MACHETE AND GLASSES.
    also his ELIMINATOR HAUSER SET: eliminator hauser, silver robot scull, gold robot scull, eliminator hauser model 1887. (i have the silver robot scull and found the gold robot scull) all the rest i cant seem to track down in the boxes.

any1 who knows anything about these sets, please let me know.

thank you

They removed stuff from the shop as you could probably tell.

Comment

yea i saw that...

but the sets still show so they should still be some where to get.
      it just wont be right if they remove items from a set from the game, thats just torture...

Comment

i found all of the weapons in the firing range, marked them as favorite, shows in my backpack but cant buy them. this realy sucks.

Comment

You can only find these set items in some cases. But you won't probably find all of the items. So completing the sets is impossible right now.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
          X