hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hacking

this is the second time i have asked this, where do i go to file a report on a hacker ? why do you make it so difficult to report a hacker ? i see the same hackers every day. why can't you set up a way to communicate with a room monitor to be able to call them to the room where the hacker are. i can only guess that you admins don't play very much, or you would see that there are a lot of hackers.

Greetings csc1951

You have made an unrelated topic in the User Abuse Subsection.
    You have asked where to report a hacker, well that is where you would report a hacker.
    When you have time, please read the User Abuse Report Template & Information.
    It gives you lots of detailed information on how to create a proper report on the forums.

Additionally we also accept User Abuse Reports in our Discord Server if they are directly messaged to a Moderator.
    However some Moderators may ask for you to create a report on the Forums instead.
    But remember you must follow the template provided on the Forums if you want to submit a report via Discord.

Additionally we have active Game Masters/Moderators (GMs) in Combat Arms: Reloaded and the Classic.
    But they can't always get in rooms with a hacker, which is why we have users submit a user Abuse Report.

I hope this answers your question.
    I will be moving your topic to General Discussion.
    If you have any concerns or additional questions, you can always ask in General Discussion (reply to this topic).
    Or message a Moderator here on the Forums or on Discord.

Thank you!
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
    X