Valofe u are terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valofe u are terrible

This is just insane we never get responses from valofe staff or forum or customer suport when sending ticket this has just become sad game even they are not interested in it.
    Only wannabe moderators respond here even when nowbody asked them anything.

LOL, you actually thought this company was any better than NEXON when this company in fact is part of NEXON? Better do some research boy.

Comment

Did you try on Discord?

Comment

Originally posted by NAED84 View Post
        This is just insane we never get responses from valofe staff or forum or customer suport when sending ticket this has just become sad game even they are not interested in it.
        Only wannabe moderators respond here even when nowbody asked them anything.
        In Customer Support you would get answers from Support Agents.
        On forums you get answers most of times from "wannabe" Forum-Mods. If you don't want read answers from other people, you shouldn't ask public. It is a public forum and people are trying to help out even if you only like to get answers from Staff.

You will have to deal with answers from the wannabe mods or you can try to DM on Discord https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/71?lang=en
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

What I'm impressed a bit is what they done in the 4 months since they taken over. Valofe fixed that major UI problem in Reloaded where you had to leave a room to change weapons/gear. Yet, Nexchong didn't even fix that.

My absolute FAVOURITE thing they done since classic was brought back was bringing back the abilities. Some of the community asked for the spec weapons to return, they delivered while the community requested Nexchong to bring them back for years, nothing happened. The one thing that shouldn't have been brought back were the Auto-Turrets, those are the most broken thing in the entire game, I'm not exaggerating when I type this. I'd rather deal with a lot of Synapse Scramblers instead...

If they keep this up, I may consider spending money to keep this game alive.

Comment

Working...
          X