I am in a moral debate..... PLS give me your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in a moral debate..... PLS give me your opinion

The thing is simple but at the same time complex because of a series of reasons, but well.... The problem is that I have found a way to get inside the jail of Oil Rig alone in QR or Elimination, works in all the places, but I don't know if I should post it in a video of solo glitches, because recently I have seen an increase in the number of people inside this community (specially the Turks) but they don't glitch for fun or try to find new tricks what they do is simply use the glitch as a tool to win rounds and survive in Qr with the help of the glitch. I know that all of you will say that glitching is wrong and I should get banned for that, but sincerely I just do it to find new ones and get to places people have never been. That's one of the reasons why I almost never get kicked in QRs of Reloaded (except if they remember my name) because I always end up killing myself trying to find new things, or if I am one of the last people alive I suicide in the spot to not increase the waiting time for other players.
    The thing is even tough not to many people will see my video, if by chance some glitchers watch it it could led to an abuse of the trick, because the trick to get inside the jail is not that difficult and even a newbie could do it with some little practice. So... what do you say? Should I post it? Do you think people would exploit it?
    Please, I want answers not threats as always.

I'd suggest giving the information to either to @Contributors / @Moderators on discord Via DM's: https://discord.gg/3Xquej8
    Or sending the information via DM's through forums to the Moderators. Brotkrumen GokuBlacKzZ Wariel lRogue AveBeli
    This way the glitch will be reported without such users seeing it

Comment

I suggest you to bug report using the template and everything is cool
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• DaLastOne
        DaLastOne commented
        Editing a comment
        He wanted to send the report without the public seeing it
    Working...
    X