Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many friends you need to delete from your friend list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many friends you need to delete from your friend list?

On March 9th I have to remove 309 friends
    You?
    This game dies slowly and painfully.... but I'll be here to the very end... soon or later ;p
    LOL, I have a Signature

Whether or not the game is going to die depends solely on Valofe. Many games are a lot older then CA and still have a sizable community so age alone is not as much of a factor as manny people want to make it out to be. I guess it all comes down to the "kind of furure Valofe envisions for CA". Sadly their statements are so vague that we don't have any Idea what exactly that's supposed to mean. If they just want to milk this game then yes, CA would be pretty much done for. But the game can still be saved if they're actually serious about improving the game and with improving I mean making it better for everyone. Not like Nexon wich ignored the wishes of the their player base and just nerfed everything into the ground to appease a small group of tilted players they happened to agree with.
    Last edited by Wumgum; 02-28-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Idk a lot of new players come in recently. Basicly i see new noobs everyday, i see a ton of rooms aswell. Doesn't feel like it's dieing (reloaded at least).

Comment

Many of my old friends didn't migrate their accounts...I guess I'll delete many friends... sad...I would have a sort of Hall of Fame in my friendlist, that could be a nice idea to add in the game but probably it's too late

Comment

its funny that people are still in denial about this. its as blatant as could possibly be that the games a cash grab. they took the time to put out boxs/shop updates, but really have done little to nothing to improve the game itself since launch, and its now been almost a full month since an update, not counting the general maintanance they did. but for all those who want to keep lying to themselves, and who think this game has a future, sure, keep shoveling money into valofes pockets, and maybe this game will survive for a bit. after all, they are in it for the money.
          #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Working...
          X