VIP pass or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP pass or what?

This color reminds me a VIP pass. But they were removed a year ago by Nexon. So, what is?

Last edited by CTEoloAH; 03-21-2018, 07:34 PM.
    LOL, I have a Signature

It's an Exclusive pass, since it was the purple colour on the old game, while the vip pass is Gold. Most likely, a returning player that had the pass in their inbox for quite some time.

Comment

Oh yep, Exclusive :P you're right. But I remember that Nexon remove all passes from inventory and inboxes. I had a lot of passes (for about a year) but Nexon removed them. Also I have 2nd account with 3 passes in my Inbox (not activated) and Nexon also removed them. So, it's impossible to be a returning player with an old pass. How this player has Exclusive pass? Can someone Valofe staff answer me?
      Is it possible from Bubba area or how to get it?
      Last edited by CTEoloAH; 03-22-2018, 02:19 AM.
      LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

There is no option to get an exclusive pass from BSS. The player in such rooms have no advantage in any way. The exclusive pass had the option to restrict items from their rooms, which the player in these current rooms don't have. They don't receive extra EXP also. Why these rooms have a pinkish color isn't known atm but these rooms aren't different to other rooms.
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
        X