Number of players in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of players in the game

Hello valofe is making a great effort to improve CA: RELOADED but the number of players in the game decreases day by day and there is a big problem that the game control is very bad
    Please improve how you control the game while playing

Where is your information being gathered from? How do you know this for a fact? I really want to know how are you getting this very important information about "players leaving the game". You are also talking about controls being really bad. What in the living fk are you talking about?

Comment

Myst boxes that are being sold for GC only now, overpowered lightning camo weapons. Need more reasons not to play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
        Myst boxes that are being sold for GC only now, overpowered lightning camo weapons. Need more reasons not to play the game?
        It is now for the start GC only because of the available discount on these items. This is going to change soon and it will be available for GP too.
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

It is now for the start GC only because of the available discount on these items. This is going to change soon and it will be available for GP too.
          Doesn't change the FACT that the game is trying to CASHGRAB players with those ultimate powerful lightning weapons and THEN sell it for GP. Must be a very hard job to make GC option to have a discount and disable it for GP, nor I care about seeing those versions of the weapons in the game, since those are ridiculously broken.

Comment

those ultimate powerful lightning weapons ... since those are ridiculously broken.
            Define "ridiculously broken", performance wise the AR is subpar at best and the SMG is just another FMG-9. If these guns break anything it's the common sense meter of some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
              Define "ridiculously broken", performance wise the AR is subpar at best and the SMG is just another FMG-9. If these guns break anything it's the common sense meter of some people.
              I think you need to visit the Shooting Range and test these weapons out. Once you have done that, you may respond again.

Comment

I think you need to visit the Shooting Range and test these weapons out. Once you have done that, you may respond again.
                I did and I urge you to do the same. This SG550 has the same spread pattern as the regular one, the SG556 CAMO is a lot more stable than this. I might as well use a normal ParaFAL over this one, at least the ParaFAL has secnificantly less spread:

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
                  I did and I urge you to do the same. This SG550 has the same spread pattern as the regular one, the SG556 CAMO is a lot more stable than this. I might as well use a normal ParaFAL over this one, at least the ParaFAL has secnificantly less spread:
                  I knew you were gonna use them without scope, as I said, absolutely no clue. If you really thought that I would take SG550 in a battle WITHOUT a scope, knowing it has a large spread, but high accuracy when fired in scope, you don't know me so well.

EDIT: Here's something I would like to share with you, I know that SG556 CAMO is more stable since its a RARE graded gun and comes from a MYST Box. I am going to demonstrate you the recoil of SG550 CAMO in scope, it unfortunately only has 36 damage, but that's alright.

Looks like we are derailing the post a bit, I hope you understand what is happening to the game, if you don't, well, I can't help you.
                  Last edited by Sidewinder91; 05-02-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Wumgum
                    Wumgum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I knew you were gonna use them without scope, as I said, absolutely no clue. If you really thought that I would take SG550 in a battle WITHOUT a scope, knowing it has a large spread, but high accuracy when fired in scope, you don't know me so well.
                    You're missing the point, I said that even the regular ParaFAL is pretty much everything you claim this SG550 variant to be and more: it's just as accurate, twice as stable and has overall just ~50% of the maximum spread. Performance wise the Lightning SG550 isn't nearly as special as what you want to make it out to be.

EDIT: Here's something I would like to share with you, I know that SG556 CAMO is more stable since its a RARE graded gun
                    except: epic > rare

Comment

Working...
                  X