G3, G3 and G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3, G3 and G3

"Hello, I'm an old snd player and I play G3", no **** you, you could be an old snd player, but shame on you for playing G3. What you think about it? The G3 in my opinion should be removed like the P90TR.... What a weapons

the howa type 89 need to be removd too ; it's a op weapon LOL

Seriously i don't think the g3 is op

Comment

People use the G3? I've probably encountered it less than 10 times in my 7 years of playing.

Comment

I use it sometimes, but OP? dear god, this must be a troll post.

If you want to complain about "OP" weapons, take a look at some of the epics that now everyone and their mother seems to have. Gl trying to find a single lobby without an azazel, decklands, souzas, barons, vipers or scorpions going full w+m1.

At this point I'm starting to think they should just turn epics into skins, like they did with rares, but that would probably upset too many people.

Comment

20 round mags? Low portability? Inexplicably longer than the MSG-90, PSG-1, M21E, MG21E and MG21E Silver (which all should be longer than it) meaning you can't hide in a corner because the weapon sticks out? The G3 in RL does more damage than the G36 (7.62mm NATO vs. 5.56mm NATO), and the G36 should be doing high 30s. Nexon got that wrong and so many people have thrown real money at the G36 (which has a great scope that the G3 does not have) that it will never be changed. And damage was further nerfed with Reloaded. G3 has a great recoil pattern, but the frequent reloading delay and low port and damage make this not at all OP. Anyone who thinks so is a troll or an idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X