The forums are in a sad state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forums are in a sad state

I remember the good old days back in 2011-2013 when there were multiple new posts daily by 20+ unique members. Now almost nobody uses the forums.

Foofoo14 You are absolutely correct. These forums used to be strong in content and now its barely surviving. Its sad to see a company make empty promises and run such a nostalgic game into the ground with their bullshit way of doing things.

Comment

Well this had to be expected, ignoring the fact that usually only a small percentage of any given playerbase even uses game forums to begin with, most people already gave up on giving constructive criticism (mostly thanks to Valofe seemingly ignoring it) and topics like "what's your favorite weapon" have been done to death. It's not that no one visits the forum anymore there is just not much to talk about.

Comment

There are a couple of problems with the forums ongoing which are reported. A fix of these problems is outstanding. Many people are simply unable to login and post :/
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
          There are a couple of problems with the forums ongoing which are reported. A fix of these problems is outstanding. Many people are simply unable to login and post :/
          I highly doubt that is the reason.

Comment

It is "one" reason!
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Forums seem a bit outdated. They feel messy and most times boring. Maybe I'm wrong about the outdated part but they are definitely not up to par with most game forums on other games.

Comment

I agree FooFoo, the lack of activity is strong right now. Back then it used to be incredibly active, but it's not as it used to be (including the game) that's for sure...

-TheCAProject

Comment

yes logging in is problem, when you first open it you see no option to sign in or register, you have to go to homepage and then to forum just to trigger authentication...

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                    I hope you weren't paid to say that. The forums here are still dead to this day, especially with the way both game's states are simply pathetic.

Comment

These forums do feel a bit inconvenient to use and outdated, if you look at some other forums, they are way more user friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

I hope you weren't paid to say that. The forums here are still dead to this day, especially with the way both game's states are simply pathetic.
                        She's on the Valofe payroll, so technically she is paid to say that. Surely 7 months has been more than long enough to iron out bugs and enable people to log in.

Comment

With increase of faster platforms for communication between players and between Valofe and players, I guess players moved to discord and facebook also there isn't any dishonor list anymore so most of forum traffic doesn't exist.

Comment

Yeah forums are useless now, everyone here should just join the CA Discord instead. It is way easier to get a hold of people and getting instant replies from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

She's on the Valofe payroll, so technically she is paid to say that. Surely 7 months has been more than long enough to iron out bugs and enable people to log in.
                              No doubt about it. Forums here are outdated and very ugly looking.

And to add, Valofe had plenty of time to clean up the mess Nexon left when they first created Reloaded and here we are now... Valofe is just making it worse every single time.
                              Last edited by ATKUnited; 08-29-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X