The forums are in a sad state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Well their steam launch was a bust as most people are unwilling to start over.
    The steam launch was done to reach new people. The supported region also changed if you haven't noticed.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

The steam launch was done to reach new people. The supported region also changed if you haven't noticed.
      And how many new players did you reach ? How many new players signed up from the Steam launch ? How about you take care of the players that are taking care of you or is that too much to ask ? You are the biggest ****ing joke of an online game and the community that once was so great no longer supports you and your running this game into the ground. You create useless bullshit events and useless items that you are now the laughing stock of online gaming. Are you so stupid that you really thought that by putting Combat Arms on Steam that it would pull you out of the hole you have managed to dig for yourselves ? You need to face ****ing reality and that reality is you and the rest of the goons behind CA are useless and clueless when it comes to managing an online game and its community.

Comment

Originally posted by RoGlo View Post

And how many new players did you reach ? How many new players signed up from the Steam launch ? How about you take care of the players that are taking care of you or is that too much to ask ? You are the biggest ****ing joke of an online game and the community that once was so great no longer supports you and your running this game into the ground. You create useless bullshit events and useless items that you are now the laughing stock of online gaming. Are you so stupid that you really thought that by putting Combat Arms on Steam that it would pull you out of the hole you have managed to dig for yourselves ? You need to face ****ing reality and that reality is you and the rest of the goons behind CA are useless and clueless when it comes to managing an online game and its community.
        Perhaps it's time for the rest of us to move on. My final straw was that they refuse to give me back the perm emod that I earned through playing the game for 8 years because they claim that emod rank rewards were part of a brief summer event. They obviously don't care about those who supported the game before they took over.

Comment

Hello.

Today brought me back some memories and, I want to be honest, a few tears.
          Today, 4th Feb, 9 years ago exactly, in 2010 I created my Combat Arms account.

Throughout the last 3 - 4 years, I have not really been playing much. However, I have been keeping CA in my mind ever since. But for the first 5 years I played it non stop. Some of you may remember me, majority probably not, but I used to post on the old Nexon forums, had about 3,500 forum posts and I am in the clan Plat1n1uM.

Anyway, to this day I am still deeply saddened at what happened to our favourite game, and what Nexon did to it and us. But I am glad Valofe is still keeping the game alive, despite if they are doing a good or bad job at it. Without Valofe, we wouldn't even be able to open the game anymore.

I wish you all the best, peace and happiness,

regards
          magazine2.
          Last edited by magazine2; 02-04-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Well I must say, I am on the point of quitting myself, guess what:
            Quote Valofe Developer Briefing #10

Greetings to our Combat Arms Soldiers!
            This is the development team leader of Combat Arms: Reloaded.
            First of all, I would like to respond to your feedback about the previous briefing.
            We would like to inform to you that there are still balance issues with the additional release of the Special item Auto Turret. We plan to release the Auto Turret

Thanks Valofe for helping me out making my decision , I am out..............see yeah

Comment

The fact that a nearly one year old thread has managed to stay on the front page is a testament to the dereliction of our cherished game and extinct CANA community.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	32QYaOl.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	19110 I miss the good old days.

Comment

Working...
                X