Interesting convo for anyone who cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting convo for anyone who cares

I know the forums are dead so im just gonna post this here in case anyone cares.
    I know alot of people mocked Eliteshots for having a banned leader and no clan emblem. One day i found the original leaders youtube account and sent him a message heres what he said:

Brandennarc 2 weeks ago I haven't played CA is like 9 years sadly. I was the leader and I was around 11-12 when I started playing. I hacked about 2 months into my account because I was so young and it was interesting. I was banned but Eliteshots continued and I thought it was cool but they kind of considered me a traitor for hacking and for not rejoining the clan. After my first account ban I remade an account without hacking and started playing pro for CA for a little bit but quit soon after. How was Eliteshots? Do you still know who's there and what's happening?

My response:
    g513 1 week ago Damn dude. Eliteshots was pretty legit as a clan, known as one of if not the best CTF clan in the game. Lakerz, jax, slossboss and LMS ran the clan. Alot of good players wanted to join and we had one of the best players in the game join, sacramental. We cwed almost every night doing short fuse, junk flea, power surge and death room ctf. We beat all the top clans in that mode and had alot of respect and haters. Once Nexon started coming out with the new updates players started quitting and eventually nexon sold ca to valofe and came out with combat arms reloaded. Reloaded only has snd available as a clan war mode so that was it for us. By that time nearly no one logged on and it seems everyone has moved on to other games.

Just going to say this: Yes CA became more dislikeable because of updates. A lot of people also left because they started working/studying etc. didn't feel like playing games anymore. This is very normal for a game that attracts 14-20 year olds in the first place.

Comment

Working...
    X