Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with the forums and accessing it

Hey!

Many.. and by many I mean lots of players have told me in-game that they can't access forum by any means, furthermore what makes this weird is that some can and some cannot.
    Any other people have their friends unable to access/create new topics/comment in forums?
    Even I have issues accessing the forums sometimes. It's pit black and prevents creating new comments. But in all honesty... Little do I care (for my case).

The meme "check forum i report" becomes so much more amusing now.

Comment

We have reported this problem multiple times but we still have to wait for a fix
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        We have reported this problem multiple times but we still have to wait for a fix
        It's sad to say but this seems to be a common theme, even in regards to things which are a lot easier to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
          It's sad to say but this seems to be a common theme, even in regards to things which are a lot easier to fix.
          Exactly. Lets not fix anything but yet instead lets just keep creating useless shit like pig heads, afros, bloody baseball bats, pig tails.

Comment

But it is also a common thing, that there were quite some fixes.
            Again RoGlo ? Didn't I list you already some stuff 3 weeks ago?

Let me list a few to remind you.
            • Hunted survival bug
            • expiration times on items while unsealing (+1 hour)
            • Missing Clan Emblems (they weren't displayed)
            • Issues of room PWs
            • Fixing the clan admin problem entering the clan management
            • the loadout changes which can be done now in room lobbies
            • Selling sealed items which you have permanent already
            • Implementing the grading system to Custom Matches + rewards
            • Adding BSS back to the client
            • listening to the community and implementing missed spec items back to the client
            • implementing a room restriction for these spec items to custom rooms which was also requested by the community
            • removing the normal Matchmaking which was totally useless from the start
            • implementing the quick join function
            • Joining friends / invitation loop​​​​​​​
            If you have Bugs which need a fix, feel free to report them here RoGlo :
            https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...bug-reports-aa
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

listening to the community and implementing missed spec items back to the client
              You would have a point here if the "special weapons" were handled like the medkits (minus the performance changes) but I wouldn't use their reintroduction as an example for "listening to the community" considering the cash graby way they used to reimplement these items.

implementing a room restriction for these spec items to custom rooms which was also requested by the community
              Not entirely wrong but not right either, the community asked for a different, more extensive way to restrict item usage. Not this redundant needlessly restrictive "no special weapon" option.

If you have Bugs which need a fix, feel free to report them here RoGlo :
              https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...bug-reports-aa
              and start praying, I reported one like 4 months ago (it even was a pretty simple one) and still no fix. It's not hard to see why many people gave up on reporting bugs a long time ago, of course it would be unrealistic to assume that every reported bug is going to get fixed by the next maintenance but they don't even give us a list of known bugs / issues.
              Last edited by Wumgum; 06-06-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• iGoKiwiv2
                iGoKiwiv2 commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought the whole point for the spec weapon removal was for them to be rebalanced when they were brought back.

Thanks for the great and fastest support!!!

You are 12x faster than NEXON North America support. Yep, I mean really 12x here i got answer almost a month later instead of 1 year.

Created on 11.05.2018 and answered on 30.05.2018. Now I'm able to log in only with Firefox 60+, but no luck with Chrome or others

But, I haven't yet received an answer to another question (ticket id 4488), created on 11.05.2018, status: Processing
              LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Working...
              X