Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparison between classic and reloaded(classic) graphics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison between classic and reloaded(classic) graphics.

Combat Arms Classic settings

Combat arms Reloaded settings

Death Room

Junk Flea

Oil Rig

Kill Creek

Shortfuse

Selecting classic graphics mode in reloaded does not really gives you 100% the combat arms classic graphics.

I hate the warm colors and dark area in some of the maps in reloaded. However, i do like the new textures in reloaded.

What is your opinion?

Comment

The Classic engine is objectivly worse than old "classic" engine. There's no anti-aliasing, but it still requires more resources.
      The Reloaded engine is just unbelievely terrible. It can make characters easier or harder to see in different circumstances. And it just runs soo soo soo badly.

I also agree with your opinion with the colors and dark areas. Especially the dark areas because it just makes it harder to distinguish targets.

Comment

Originally posted by stratofortress View Post
        Especially the dark areas because it just makes it harder to distinguish targets.
        This is so true it hurts. I was really excited when the graphics came out - it's just that reloaded gives you such a huge disadvantage on almost every single map i couldn't bother less with the graphics.

Comment

Classic

Reloaded - GAMMA adjusted to 2.65

Reloaded

Comment

Classic was a failure and ReloaDEAD should've never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
              Classic was a failure and ReloaDEAD should've never happened.
              Can't disagree right there. Both have been truly disappointing and remains so today...

Comment

Reloaded graphics are just a bluff, it however features fixed bugs, other than that the game is the same. I still blame that idiot with the petition who mentioned the graphics. The game was designed to look like that, why touch the graphics, it only did worse to those players who had weaker computers, but could handle classic graphics. Not only that, they also touched the Classic graphics, so FPS drops are insane, I got a friend who quit this game over the drops and went over to Classic saying they don't lag at all.

Comment

Working...
                X