Harlequin character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlequin character

Why are you guys announcing a new character when you cant buy it anymore? Is there a special way to get it cuz I sure will like to buy it? Came back to buy 2 sets but it was taken off after maintenance. Can you guys at least sell the character by itself?

Deep howl mystery box.

Comment

I dont want to spend my money on a chance to win a character. There is no way I will ever spent a dime on roulette boxes. Spent money and maybe get what you want? fk no. Im not freaking stupid. people will spent more money in the game if they didnt have all of these roulette boxes. Nexon made most of their money with this game by giving people exactly what they wanted in sets and single item boxes not roulette boxes. Its the only thing they did right and now Valofe fks it up. Welp, not going to work with me.

Comment

Was it you to whom I chatted on Discord?

Well now I can clearly let you know that the Set package was in sale for 1 week. Looks like you missed the chance to purchase the set :/
        I can't give you any informations about future sales. Such things are getting announced officially via website and Facebook.
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Look Brotkrumen, that package was GC ONLY, there was NO GP option for it whatsoever, one week for this overhyped character and her set is clearly a short amount of time to acquire it. VALOFE has not left us any other option than charge 50 EUR/60 Dollars on this package. Can you call this a True Free To Play game?

Comment

• iGoKiwiv2
            iGoKiwiv2 commented
            Editing a comment
            They can't call this a truly free to play game. It's been pay2win for ages, even when Reloaded came.
        Working...
        X