Oh Valofe....Emod issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Valofe....Emod issues.

What's the point of even bringing this feature back if the offending idiot can just come back into your lobby after 15-20 seconds? You're enabling hackers and trouble maker trolls. You need to fix this.

To me it looks like VALOFE is supporting hackers and trolls. Remember VALOFE, those guys are going against Terms of Use, they are the bad guys, you can't let them have mercy and return to this game all the time, they need to be disposed.

Comment

Honestly, I never wanted the e-mod to be brought back even to kick hackers. I'd rather have Valofe have a much better hack shield. People STILL don't get the message to not abuse the e-mod. Even if I was a mod of a room, 10 kicks per day wouldn't even stop me from kicking if I were that kind of person. The only bright side I see to the e-mod would be the SE's EXP/GP increase and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by iGoKiwiv2 View Post
        Honestly, I never wanted the e-mod to be brought back even to kick hackers. I'd rather have Valofe have a much better hack shield. People STILL don't get the message to not abuse the e-mod. Even if I was a mod of a room, 10 kicks per day wouldn't even stop me from kicking if I were that kind of person. The only bright side I see to the e-mod would be the SE's EXP/GP increase and that's it.
        So you would rather play with a hacker who would nospread headshots in the room without any possiblity to remove them? Even F5 kicks from teammates didn't work, since those guys are great opportunity to win the match. Those 10 kicks are definitely a N E R F to this item, because after those 10 kicks, the item becomes absolutely useless, if it's not already useless, since players can rejoin your room in 20 seconds after being kicked.

Hackshield?! Ahahahah!! New hackshield would solve nothing. The VIP hacks begin to function after several hours after the shield has been updated, this already proves how dry the protection of those "NUMBER ONE GAME SECURITY SOLUTION!" is.

I see no bright side with a feature which forces us to charge GC to get that 50% EXP and GP. This game is True Free To Play, people should choose whether they want to spend GP or GC on this item. They can do that kind of bullcrap on Classic, since that game was a cashcow and STILL is.
        Last edited by Sidewinder91; 07-16-2018, 06:12 PM. Reason: stuff

Comment

I only play Elim, so maybe it's different on other modes, but I hardly ever have to kick anyone. Hackers are a rarity, as far as I can tell, though they certainly still exist. I still see the occasional fly hacker or actual aimbotter now and again. And the vast majority of kicks I see in other rooms are not related to hacks at all. Usually personal vendettas, rage, or some random guy convincing the e-mod to kick a guy who killed them by yelling hacks several dozen times in various languages.

But then again, it seems most people in the community are convinced that I'm a hacker, so maybe we have different definitions of the word.

Comment

Working...
          X