Fake ranks & rage kicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake ranks & rage kicking

Who are these fake ranks? And always got rage kick by these players.

You mean with symbol over the rank? It's just something stupid that kids can buy to dress up their name in lobby. Yeah rage kicking for no reason is a problem, but EM is necessary to keep trolls and hackers out too. Double-Edged sword. Also just to add this since my other one was deleted, Artur95 is a rage kicker in fireteams. I saw him kick 4 out within the first 10 rounds and his fellow clan mates all voted it up to keep him able to kick.
    Last edited by Gregs1979; 07-30-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Yeah I mean this... This thing is stupid. Not for Valofe because they are making money I guess?! You can really buy symbols at shop? I though they were GM lol. I've tried many times to create a new account but always got kicked by them or people raging at me. In reality I am not really a new play. 3 stars rank. Now that I have one new account and didnt get kicked yet; I didnt receive the newbie pack for a 30 days gun and equipmement. Sweet ! (sarcasm) I don't know if elite mod is so useful these days to be honest with you. If you aimbot, you'll get reported as fast as a thunderbolt... Thank a lot for answering my concern.
      Last edited by HolyMagician; 08-04-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X