my acc banned from player told me i well banned you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my acc banned from player told me i well banned you

I am not a hacker and I not done anything that is contrary to the politics of the game. Why is this decision preventing me from knowing that

I am 50 years old and I am playing this game from 2008.. I went know why

I hope you will back away from your decision because it is a real injustice to me.

When someone plays with me and i kills him, he tell me you are a hacker and i well banned you ..

and his friends from the same clan They laugh and brag about me

It must be GM to have justice and honesty and a sense of responsibility and not a child who kills him or defies the work Band of the game and was the king of him and attention to his friends .. This is not permissible and not true

Sorry my English is not good

have a good day my acc itzlegend

I am a little confused. Are you banned or are you just here to say you aren't a hacker because all people call you hacker ingame?

If you are banned:
    Contact the Support please, we aren't able to give you any informations about it.

If you aren't banned but people call you hacker the whole time and that's the reason of this thread here:
    Well, get used to it, ignore it, the community calls everyone a hacker since the beginning of this game and this won't change.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by itzLegend View Post
      I am not a hacker and I not done anything that is contrary to the politics of the game. Why is this decision preventing me from knowing that

I am 50 years old and I am playing this game from 2008.. I went know why

I hope you will back away from your decision because it is a real injustice to me.

When someone plays with me and i kills him, he tell me you are a hacker and i well banned you ..

and his friends from the same clan They laugh and brag about me

It must be GM to have justice and honesty and a sense of responsibility and not a child who kills him or defies the work Band of the game and was the king of him and attention to his friends .. This is not permissible and not true

Sorry my English is not good

have a good day my acc itzlegend
      Hey there!
      Unfortunately, GM agents do not patrol the forums, however, you may contact them via the ticket system. Here's the link: https://support-combatarms.nexon.net...s/requests/new Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        I am a little confused. Are you banned or are you just here to say you aren't a hacker because all people call you hacker ingame?

If you are banned:
        Contact the Support please, we aren't able to give you any informations about it.

If you aren't banned but people call you hacker the whole time and that's the reason of this thread here:
        Well, get used to it, ignore it, the community calls everyone a hacker since the beginning of this game and this won't change.
        It's that kind of a scare that losers throw at you when they get killed by you, don't be afraid to kill them more! As long as you don't hack, you have nothing to fear. Do not respond to those whiners either, because it will make them more angry (although, who cares).

Comment

Working...
        X