Combat Week Rewards Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Week Rewards Opinion

What do you guys think or opinion about the current Combat Week rewards. Personally I like the very first one, it attracted lots of players to play in Fireteam mode.
    Even though it was a little bit hard but atleast there was a chance to get rare goodies for perm.

bro, things are simple ...
    You have a business and it occurs to you to make an event that takes care of your customers, OK.
    The event is that your most expensive products can be obtained for free playing ... ehhhh, yan ken pon. For a week.
    -Question!!! How do you recover your lost objects if consumers always win?
    -Answer!!! Just change the event mode or close your business for bankruptcy

You always have to see things from both perspectives, if only one benefits is shit, that both of us win is ideal.

Comment

Advanced boxes were too much from those events, xEplsodeCAE is correct. Equals 180.000 GP, but you get it for playing for 5 MINUTES? I recieved both Black and Super Magnum L96A1 PERMANENT and I was a little bit scared of that. So many players might have gotten those things in that time and those toys are supposed to be rare, you know. I saw low ranked people running around with Scorpion PP-19 MOD and they also said that it was permanent. I think giving common boxes is only fair nowadays.
      Last edited by Sidewinder91; 09-13-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X