Please see that Bug and answer me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see that Bug and answer me

http://prntscr.com/hh1i21 what is that??? i played QR today as i do every day and i got this... If a round Ends in QR i got a locked camera and a mess " udnormal " and i got kicked in round 6-7-8-9 of QR from the game... What the is that new bug men??? i cant play QR ...

Can somone tell me please very much? I start get this mess only today after the new patch. and i open CA from nexon laucher. pls help becouse i am so tilted

Men... there is nonone who know what is that? I cant play QR , in the end of the round.... Somone from valofe? a Forum admin? somone who know what is that please? this bug is only in QR and only in the end of Round when i must pick a mutagen or no.

Comment

Click on the Yes button so you dont get kick, I think is to prevent AFK abuse.

Comment

As bluberryzombieOG mentioned, you were most likely AFK, so just click the button to let the system know that you are there.

Comment

Originally posted by bluberryzombieOG View Post
          Click on the Yes button so you dont get kick, I think is to prevent AFK abuse.
          Ty a lot for your answer bro But sadly my camera and mouse are locked when i see that messenger and after of some sec i will be auto kicked from the game, I never stay AFK , but in QR the game froce you to stay afk in the end of the round ( selfie time ) . So i think Valofe must fix first of all the " lock" in camera and the mouse becouse i think there is a bug, And ofc to give us More time before this messenger.

Can i have an answer from a Mod here please? I really cant play QR anymore
          BlueBerryOG Ty again for the answer
          Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:58 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

How are you guys even playing? When I try log into CA the Play Now button is not even enabled. Are you guys able to log in after the Nov 29th Maintenance? I was able to play a few games prior to that Maintenance but no luck after the Nov 29th one

Comment

Working...
            X