How to have elite moderator !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have elite moderator !?

Good evening I want to know how to get the elite moderator, I see that many high-ranking players like mine (my grade is cic2), have permanently recovered the elite moderator, I came back in the game after a long time and I would like to know if I can get the elite back too permanently. Thanks

You get it in your inbox after reaching the rank Lieutenant General (Level 52) for permanent. Just look for it in your inbox. If it's not there, contact customer support and they might restore it.

Comment

Thanks for the information, I sent a ticket to the client support and I hope they give me the elite, I have a level 58 level

Comment

Here are the durations where you can get the EM as rank reward at what level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	7
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	15683
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Well I logged in and I don't have an emod in my inbox. Sent an inquiry. I might actually play if I have my perm emod that I earned through playing and ranking.
          Last edited by Foofoo14; 12-13-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Turns out that according to valofe, it was only an event, so they won't give me the perm emod that I earned 7 years ago through ranking up.

Comment

Working...
            X