This Game is Dead or will be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Game is Dead or will be

I don´t know why i am writing this, but maybe someone has the same opinion like me.

First of all the bugs in the Game, where you can peek or glitch are still ingame, not fixed at all.
    Second valofe is just selling these boxes with a chance getting something perm, nexon sold the weapon for the same price but for perm. I think valofe hates perm, those guys are just looking for money.
    Third i am not gonna spent money anymore in this game.
    Fourth these Servers lag like hell and some players are abusing this statement, like those modemtappers or guys with high ping issue for getting kills.

If you add the Exchange Shop i think, things will be just worse.

I am not gonna play anymore bye

I remember times, where Nexon also didn't sell everything for perm. I remember times, where you could get rare items only in loot boxes. I remember times, where specific weapons were sold only for a limited numbers.
    These are the ways to keep specific items "rare".
    In case of server lags and all the other stuff you mentioned... Well im unsure if we both play the same game. And the guys high pings, well sorry that they have a large distance to the server, but that's seriously nothing they can do about. We all live on complete different areas around the world. It's not there mistake. Join their zone and you will be the guy with the bad ping, that's how it is.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Hey, I can actually sign in for once!

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        These are the ways to keep specific items "rare".
        In the worst way possible by making people not care about them anymore, meanwhile Valofe is busy inflating the epic tier. The problem with Nexons rare weapon perm sales was that it was the same weapons over and over again 3-5 weapons at a time changing within a weekly interval. "rare" grade weapons would still be rare if Valofe sold one at a time changing within a monthly interval, it would take years until a specific weapon sale returns so the weapon itself would still be "rare". But the worst thing is what the OP mentioned doesn't just affect rare grade weapons but also some of the common grade ones which are either sold as GC only, not available for perm purchase, completely locked behind an RNG wall or a combination of these things.
        Last edited by Wumgum; 12-16-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I can see just how dead it is now since there are are threads from last year on the first page.

Comment

I quit out CA after so many from us NA people also quit. That's regardless of what you say about this game. I just can't continue. Maybe peeking up on CA here and there at rare times.

Comment

Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
              I quit out CA after so many from us NA people also quit. That's regardless of what you say about this game. I just can't continue. Maybe peeking up on CA here and there at rare times.
              It's really amazing how many people from NA quit, seems like a good 98% of them did (no exaggeration). While EU retained quite a few more players. Thousands of NA clans and players no longer play CA anymore.

Comment

For me its the heavy nerf on regular weapons and the fact that everyone now needs to heavily rely on these rare or epic weapons to play now. I personally try not to use any of them and just stick with my firebug all the way through but its annoying how most of the time its heavily outmatched against other assault rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by tag3ur2it View Post
                  For me its the heavy nerf on regular weapons
                  That one was Nexon listening to all those idiots screaming about "nerf this, nerf that" all the time. The whole issue could have been resolved by implementing a comprehensive weapon filter, putting the burden of balancing the available guns on the room mod. This way everyone would have won, the publisher could have continued with "business as usual" without any major backlash. Casuals could have kept using the uncompromised versions of their weapons and people who don't want to see [insert gun here] could have just turned them of in the room settings.

IMO they should just reverse these changes as they only impacted the game in a negative way (with the sole exception of the M16A3 series).

and the fact that everyone now needs to heavily rely on these rare or epic weapons to play now.
                  That's not true at all, many common grade guns are on par or even surpass other rare / epic / legendary weapons. The only exceptions here are the special weapons as most of them are rather unique and don't have a (viable) more accessible counterpart.

However the fact that Valofe can't bring themselves to implement new systems which either aren't GC exclusive or at least heavily involve the cash shop is rather worrying and if you're worried about P2W then you might wanna keep an eye on this new "character skill system" as it has the potential to be either a great addition to the game or the most P2W thing the game has ever seen. If I were to make a bet I'd say the whole thing is going to be GC exclusive (like pretty much everything else they did thus far) so I guess it's probably going to be the latter.

Comment

For me its the heavy nerf on regular weapons and the fact that everyone now needs to heavily rely on these rare or epic weapons to play now. I personally try not to use any of them and just stick with my firebug all the way through but its annoying how most of the time its heavily outmatched against other assault rifles.
                    You see it all the time also, I have rare weapons but I hate playing with them because they're fun for like a couple games but its boring. Also the nerf on a lot of regular weapons killed this game to the point where all the games you see in this game everyone has a epic or rare weapon of some sort. Higher ping will always win in this game because I've tried it and found it easier to actually play and kill people than having lower ping.

Comment

Working...
                    X